Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John IMO it is not. Some people actually think TT is a top tier QB. Not many, but they exist.

They match the number in the group that says TT is not an NFL starting QB.

its an observation I could be mistaken.

----

Oh and if you claim to be in the CoT..... You are on the edge of that group. ;)

You're claiming people are arguing that Taylor is a top tier QB and that's what has this thread 80 pages long.

You obviously have some posts and posters in mind, so please, direct us to those posts and those posters.

It's an observation you're absolutely mistaken in... in fact, I'd argue that the people who have this thread continuing are posters like Ryan and Jeff and Crusher and xRushx(see, I can name them) who have really been claiming that Taylor is horrible and a backup QB.

And what a weak and crappy statement there at the end. None of us have claimed to be in the CoT, we've been put there by stupid posters who constantly use that term like juveniles in middle school who are searching for nerds in the hallway to point at and make fun of.

The most biased and blinded people in this monster of a thread are you anti-TT folks.

Because you once touted passing stats on 3rd down situations claiming TT had very good stats.

If the Bills run most of the time what value is propping up passing stats?

Except that the Bills passed in 3rd down situations more than they ran in 3rd down situations.

118 passing attempts

92 rushing attempts

Were you just assuming the Bills ran more than they passed on 3rd down without looking it up?

Yep....naive. After the combine and the "casual" conversations with other teams..Tyrod and his agent agreed taking the Bills restructured deal was the best option. Gee...can we put 2 and 2 together? I guess we will continue to be naive.

Also, a casual conversation is also against the rules. Any sort of conversation about a player under contract, official or unofficial, is a tampering violation. But hey...let's ignore that.

Mike Mayock who is at the NFL Combine every year, who would be in the know, stated recently that tampering violations happen every single year at the combine. Is he lying?

Speculation doesnt pook good on you. So far thats all u have. He said his agent spoke casually to teams. He said his agent didnt speak about money or things like that. You choose to not believe him, i choose to believe him. But continue to speculate and make things up to which you have no evidence meanwhile stating im naive. Its ok you have been quite wrong in the thread so far I dont expect you ll be able to be right.

Speculation doesnt pook good on you. So far thats all u have. He said his agent spoke casually to teams. He said his agent didnt speak about money or things like that. You choose to not believe him, i choose to believe him. But continue to speculate and make things up to which you have no evidence meanwhile stating im naive. Its ok you have been quite wrong in the thread so far I dont expect you ll be able to be right.

If his agent talked to other teams, what do you think they talked about? His vacations, the family, the Buffalo weather, c'mon man why else would his agent talk to other teams if it wasn't about money.

So we are now at the point where the Tyrod guys will cling to their very unrealistic and illogical conclusion unless given irrefutable and undisputed proof to the contrary.

Good times

said the blind man...

The "Tyrod Taylor Highlights" thread has more pages than Taylor had highlights.

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Would you rather people branch these discussions off into countless individual threads?

Thanks, this is very well said. Watch out, though, Crusher might accuse you of lying by saying Taylor is a middle-of-the-road QB and of secretly thinking Taylor is an Elite QB and is bound for the HOF even though you haven't said anything resembling that :flirt:

its obviously implied

Would you rather people branch these discussions off into countless individual threads?

Oh...There are a million of these threads buried pages deep on here. During the season they were numerous, heated and equally as insane - mostly dominated by Ryan L Billz constantly crapping on Tyrod and any poster who ever said any nice thing about Tyrod.

Honestly, this thread has bits of decent discussion in it here and there often interrupted by moments of insanity and tangential wanderings.

So we are now at the point where the Tyrod guys will cling to their very unrealistic and illogical conclusion unless given irrefutable and undisputed proof to the contrary.

Good times

You are kind of a people watcher i might suggest. Is that true?

I had not noticed the clingy Tyrod guys as much as maybe i should have. And so what? So what if i have preferences that do not align with yours?

you use of words are definitive and finalized.

Is your mind closing in upon you?

signed

The Tyrod Guys

....come get some...

...TT has a longer run going than Susan Lucci......

I am scared to ask what you mean.

Stockings?

If his agent talked to other teams, what do you think they talked about? His vacations, the family, the Buffalo weather, c'mon man why else would his agent talk to other teams if it wasn't about money.

Money is always the last subject to be broached. Get to talk shop is free

funny how this highlight thread turned in to such a lowlight...now it's the contract.

what next?

you can only beat a horse to death so much.

smh

well?

perhaps

Susan Lucci was on a soap opera All My Children from 1970-2011

She is a marathon character actress.

i was very very concerned someone knew the answer :nana:

check my method

Luv ya P Dave

Edited by 3rdand12

Hey she is still kinda hot at 70. :thumbsup:

I am quite sure she" knows things"

i have made a notation in your file though. I felt it necessary

But my personal notes are relegated to Tyrod Haters Club VS. *CoTers.

my list includes nearly 4 folks at the extremes whom should at least consider consultation for emotional trauma care.

Hot at 70 ?

suppose we all have our own definition of temperate regions.

and you are so busted

thanks For the break Dave !!!