Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

disagreeing with your opinion is one thing. calling those CoT or living in a bubble or the posters on the wall comment, is trolling. you want to express an opinion, stop with the childish insults to those that differ from your opinion or support the player while he is part of the TEAM.

as teef and scott law posted above . we're all aware that an upgrade is likely to happen whether the prospect is drafted this year or next but are willing to support him until that happens.

So disagreeing with your opinion is trolling. Sorry, you don't know understand a basic internet concept. Maybe someday you will get it.

And I stand by the phrase "living in a bubble". You can't believe Tyrod is good because points and also that he then took a paycut the same year unless you have some massive cognitive dissonance going on,

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So disagreeing with your opinion is trolling. Sorry, you don't know understand a basic internet concept. Maybe someday you will get it.

And I stand by the phrase "living in a bubble". You can't believe Tyrod is good because points and also that he then took a paycut the same year unless you have some massive cognitive dissonance going on,

I see jeff is still up to his

- His opinion is stated as fact

- Your part of a cult if you dont agree with him

- When called a troll he is simply "disagreeing with your opinion" poor jeff

Signs you might be in a Cult:

Every stat that is good is because of the player.

cept nobody is saying that....its a team effort

Every stat that is bad is explained away.

cept nobody is saying that

Coaches held back player's greatness.

cept nobody is saying that TT is "great".....the opinions range from "middling starting qb to system qb to good starting qb...NOBODY is saying great"

Player took a massive paycut because he Billieves.

opinions range from.....betting on himself to didnt like his other options to he knew he would start in buffalo sooooooooooooo

Blithe insults peppered into straw man arguments masquerading as debate, but designed to elicit an emotional response for your own gratification is, indeed, trolling.

So does that mean you are in the cult of anti-Tyrod then, since you do the opposite of this?

Every stat that is bad is because of Tyrod and every stat that is good is explained away...

Lol, just messing with ya man.

There is no damn cult among Bills fans, though. There are just fans with different opinions and different levels of love and hate of certain players. Everyone has their own opinion about sports, and everyone thinks their opinion is right, apparently...

there's also ways to go about arguing that opinion, and ways not to.

Blithe insults peppered into straw man arguments masquerading as debate, but designed to elicit an emotional response for your own gratification is, indeed, trolling.

agreed.

Settings Saved

Ignore all signatures when reading topics and personal messages

Users I'm Ignoring

Name Group Posts Signature Messenger photo-thumb-24077.jpg?_r=1489618506jeffismagic

Settings Saved

Ignore all signatures when reading topics and personal messages

Users I'm Ignoring

Name Group Posts Signature Messenger photo-thumb-24077.jpg?_r=1489618506jeffismagic

No offense but you're easily the worst poster i've ever seen on a message board of ay sorts. Get your **** together brotha, you're losing your mind haha.

Edited by BillsMedia

Jets and Patriots are 2 examples both ways

One last time.

If the Bills cut or released TT what would his status have been?

You can answer but you won't get a reply because I'm done having this conversation with you on the topic.

One last time did the bills cut or release taylor or state that was their intentions.

No offense but you're easily the worst poster i've ever seen on a message board of ay sorts. Get your **** together brotha, you're losing your mind haha.

Funny how that works. You have brought nothing but banalities since arriving here. If you want to drink only Kool-Aid block me as I will have opinions that might differ from Chris Brown and John Murphy.

Edited by jeffismagic

Swing and a giant miss.

Did you miss where Tyrod specifically stated his agent had casual conversations? That's violating the tampering rules....

Double yikes.

Uber yikes how about putting his full statement out there instead of willfully ignoring whatbTyrod said:

As far as the money, we didnt get into too many specifics, Taylor said. My agent cant get into too much because of me still being in a contract with the Bills. So it was more of casual conversation. I was never technically released so they couldnt get into numbers or offers that were out there.

Funny how that works. You have brought nothing but banalities since arriving here. If you want to drink only Kool-Aid block me as I will have opinions that might differ from Chris Brown and John Murphy.

Just keeps getting worse, close your eyes kids.

Really? this is getting better and better. Classic.

I take it you are very good at posting words with no meaning.

Here, why don't you offer an opinion on football? You know that's what many like to do on this board.

Go for it, I'm all ears.

I take it you are very good at posting words with no meaning.

Here, why don't you offer an opinion on football? You know that's what many like to do on this board.

Go for it, I'm all ears.

Ill pass, i'm enjoying your post WAY to much. Anything I would say would be countered with blah blah blah Tyrod sucks blah blah blah. This is much better.

Uber yikes how about putting his full statement out there instead of willfully ignoring whatbTyrod said:

As far as the money, we didnt get into too many specifics, Taylor said. My agent cant get into too much because of me still being in a contract with the Bills. So it was more of casual conversation. I was never technically released so they couldnt get into numbers or offers that were out there.

Yep....naive. After the combine and the "casual" conversations with other teams..Tyrod and his agent agreed taking the Bills restructured deal was the best option. Gee...can we put 2 and 2 together? I guess we will continue to be naive.

Also, a casual conversation is also against the rules. Any sort of conversation about a player under contract, official or unofficial, is a tampering violation. But hey...let's ignore that.

Mike Mayock who is at the NFL Combine every year, who would be in the know, stated recently that tampering violations happen every single year at the combine. Is he lying?

Yep....naive. After the combine and the "casual" conversations with other teams..Tyrod and his agent agreed taking the Bills restructured deal was the best option. Gee...can we put 2 and 2 together? I guess we will continue to be naive.

Also, a casual conversation is also against the rules. Any sort of conversation about a player under contract, official or unofficial, is a tampering violation. But hey...let's ignore that.

Mike Mayock who is at the NFL Combine every year, who would be in the know, stated recently that tampering violations happen every single year at the combine. Is he lying?

They want to explain away why he took a paycut when he was putting up so many POINTS. Problem is they can't explain why Tyrod took a paycut.

Probably not, i'm content with viewing your troll posts.

Do you always struggle with words? Use Google.