Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if Tyrod showed up when the game mattered with those stats he would have more fans behind him and would have been paid a bigger contract. Padding stats when the prevent D is out is how Trent Edwards had good stats, in fact even Fitz could pad with the best of them. Look how good he is, just remember crunchtime is when the good ones show to ball.

TT or Defense ??

vs the raiders when we had a 24-9 lead in 3rd qtr, then lost 38-24

or vs the jets when we had a 24-20 lead in 3rd qrt, then lost 37-31

or vs Miami when we led 31-28 with a minute left and lost

TT or Defense ??

vs the raiders when we had a 24-9 lead in 3rd qtr, then lost 38-24

or vs the jets when we had a 24-20 lead in 3rd qrt, then lost 37-31

or vs Miami when we led 31-28 with a minute left and lost

Who stopped passing to a healthy Sammy in the 2nd half of the Raiders game allowing then to catch up?

The Miami game when the Bills won the coin toss in OT and failed to clinch the game with a TD

It's way easy to blame the defense and shield TT.

Who stopped passing to a healthy Sammy in the 2nd half of the Raiders game allowing then to catch up?

The Miami game when the Bills won the coin toss in OT and failed to clinch the game with a TD

A healthy Sammy? Was Sammy actually EVER healthy this last year?

I will say it took a team effort to blow that game

Edited by John from Hemet

A healthy Sammy? Was Sammy actually EVER healthy this last year?

I will say it took a team effort to blow that game

He was healthy enough in the 1st half and killing the Raiders,

Let me restate this ..... Who stopped passing to Sammy in the 2nd half of the Raiders game allowing then to catch up and why? (just like Sammy was healthy enough in the 1st half and killing the Chiefs the year before.)

As I recall Sammy wasn't injured or re-aggravate an injury during that game.

My post - What stopped Sammy......

There are 3 possible answers

1 - Sammy was injured and couldn't play in the 2nd half

2 - blame the Coaching staff and play calling

3 - blame on the QB, maybe due to his inability to pass for more than 30 times in a game and walk away with a win. I believe TT's record in such occurrences is 1 victory out of 10 times.

The Miami game where the FG Carp missed would have sealed it because the Phins punted on the next possession?

Is this thread just a joke now? There hasnt been anything about COVER1's OP for like 12 pages.

This is simply a "beat Mario thread" now. Every couple days I repost in it and then wish I didn't....like right now

He was healthy enough in the 1st half and killing the Raiders,

Let me restate this ..... Who stopped passing to Sammy in the 2nd half of the Raiders game allowing then to catch up and why? (just like Sammy was healthy enough in the 1st half and killing the Chiefs the year before.)

As I recall Sammy wasn't injured or re-aggravate an injury during that game.

My post - What stopped Sammy......

There are 3 possible answers

1 - Sammy was injured and couldn't play in the 2nd half

2 - blame the Coaching staff and play calling

3 - blame on the QB, maybe due to his inability to pass for more than 30 times in a game and walk away with a win. I believe TT's record in such occurrences is 1 victory out of 10 times.

So in other words.....we actually dont know

What are we even arguing about at this point?

Tyrod is not a long term or franchise QB. You'd be foolish to even argue that. He's a decent stop gap whose contract is structured as such and will likely be replaced immediately once another option comes along (likely through the draft).

With a strong running game and defense we can win games and make the playoffs with Tyrod as our QB.

No one is arguing that Taylor is the long term answer at QB.

I'm not, though I bet there are several (including you, Bangarang) who thinks that is what I'm arguing.

However, unlike the unwavering belief that many posters have that they have to "stick to their guns" and dig into their foxholes, I think Taylor still could be the long term answer.

I'm not, though I bet there are several (including you, Bangarang) who thinks that is what I'm arguing.

However, unlike the unwavering belief that many posters have that they have to "stick to their guns" and dig into their foxholes, I think Taylor still could be the long term answer.

I don't care if fans want to Billieve. My issue is if the Bills front office understands how to evaluate QBs. If McDermott ties himself to Tyrod he will fail. And fans will have 3 more wasted years.

Try not to assume what I'm thinking. And to be honest, I don't even know what you and others have been arguing about for the last several pages. It's just a barrage of feces being thrown around. I thought you guys would get tired of it eventually but apparently not.

This isn't surprising. The Miami game seemed to suck you back in.