Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

TT led bills to 7th highest scoring offense .......but deserves none of the credit (sarcasm) despite injuries to sammy, robert woods, cordy glenn, seantrel henerson, eric wood, shady, traded away Hogan

had the bills defense given up the 7th least amount of points......nobody would be talking about TT like they are today

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TT led bills to 7th highest scoring offense .......but deserves none of the credit (sarcasm) despite injuries to sammy, robert woods, cordy glenn, seantrel henerson, eric wood, shady, traded away Hogan

had the bills defense given up the 7th least amount of points......nobody would be talking about TT like they are today

If if if if and if. The biography of Tyrod Taylor.

Maybe if Tyrod showed up when the game mattered with those stats he would have more fans behind him and would have been paid a bigger contract. Padding stats when the prevent D is out is how Trent Edwards had good stats, in fact even Fitz could pad with the best of them. Look how good he is, just remember crunchtime is when the good ones show to ball. Edited by xRUSHx

Maybe if Tyrod showed up when the game mattered with those stats he would have more fans behind him and would have been paid a bigger contract. Padding stats when the prevent D is out is how Trent Edwards had good stats, in fact even Fitz could pad with the best of them. Look how good he is, just remember crunchtime is when the good ones show to ball.

I'm confused. Does the game matter in the 4th quarter, or is that where you pad your stats? Do the first 3 quarters matter?

I'm confused. Does the game matter in the 4th quarter, or is that where you pad your stats? Do the first 3 quarters matter?

SMH, it would matter if Tyrod could get the comeback win but teams know him well, make him be a QB. In my opinion that Pitt game explains Tyrod to a T, pressure him first 3 quarters then prevent D, game over. Even with getting 3 extra possessions because of Rapes INTs Tyrod failed. Tyrod never gets the comeback win. Hes not good enough to be a franchise worthy QB, he is what he is, Flaccos backup. Your comment is the same that was used over and over again when Trent was here doing the same thing, look at those stats, stats don't matter without the win. Edited by xRUSHx

SMH, it would matter if Tyrod could get the comeback win but teams know him well, make him be a QB. In my opinion that Pitt game explains Tyrod to a T, pressure him first 3 quarters then prevent D, game over. Even with getting 3 extra possessions because of Rapes INTs Tyrod failed. Tyrod never gets the comeback win. Hes not good enough to be a franchise worthy QB, he is what he is, Flaccos backup.

I understand it's only 1 game (your argument is NEVER, though), but do you put the last Miami game's non-comeback on Tyrod? He led us to a 3 point lead with 1:20 left in the game. Most competent teams close that out. Our team allowed MIA to get to the Bills' 37 in a kick return and 5 plays :thumbdown:

I understand it's only 1 game (your argument is NEVER, though), but do you put the last Miami game's non-comeback on Tyrod? He led us to a 3 point lead with 1:20 left in the game. Most competent teams close that out. Our team allowed MIA to get to the Bills' 37 in a kick return and 5 plays :thumbdown:

Very true, but don't expect a reasonable answer from him. he posted on the BBMB that the Miami game was all TT fault and that he didn't get them in scoring position in OT. There you go.

If if if if and if. The biography of Tyrod Taylor.

Go down to the corner store and get us an elite or HOF QB. A SB winning QB since just making the playoffs for once in 18 years isn't good enough for snob posters like yourself. When TT is involved, it must be SB or nothing. What a joke.

Eh, big deal a fish game we should have won easily like in 2015. The fish played us harder and showed they were not as good as their record indicated but good enough to keep Tyrod from winning. The fish game showed Tyrod played better against teams that are not so good but still failed to seal the deal, the league has him figured out, make him be a QB. Edited by xRUSHx

Very true, but don't expect a reasonable answer from him. he posted on the BBMB that the Miami game was all TT fault and that he didn't get them in scoring position in OT. There you go.

Go down to the corner store and get us an elite or HOF QB. A SB winning QB since just making the playoffs for once in 18 years isn't good enough for snob posters like yourself. When TT is involved, it must be SB or nothing. What a joke.

He did though, Carp missed the FG.

Eh, big deal a fish game we should have won easily like in 2015. The fish played us harder and showed they were not as good as their record indicated but good enough to keep Tyrod from winning. The fish game showed Tyrod played better against teams that are not so good but still failed to seal the deal, the league has him figured out, make him be a QB.

Good to know that a not so good team made the playoffs. For what it's worth, the Titan's comeback in '15 was a thing, but that was mostly his legs. I thought the Seattle game this year showed progress as far as passing late, and the Miami game grew even more from that. It will be a lot of fun to see what he does this year with a different system and different people calling the shots. For both of our sake, I really hope I'm right.

JM nice to see you buddy glad you made it over. I didnt blame it all on Tyrod, I wasnt happy that Tyrod couldnt finish the job like always with him. We should have won that game and I was very mad about the loss just like everyone else that monday.

He did though, Carp missed the FG.

Good to know that a not so good team made the playoffs. For what it's worth, the Titan's comeback in '15 was a thing, but that was mostly his legs. I thought the Seattle game this year showed progress as far as passing late, and the Miami game grew even more from that. It will be a lot of fun to see what he does this year with a different system and different people calling the shots. For both of our sake, I really hope I'm right.

I hope Tyrod does better this season but last season really dug deep in. I sit in the stands and every game had fans next to me screaming Tyrod throw the dam ball. I'll be at every game once again with fingers crossed but my faith is next to none thinking Tyrod will finish the game with a comeback win.

When did TT make the playoffs with the Bills ? What are you talking about ? 8-8 would surprise me this year tbh. Taylor vs good qb's is fail.

Dumping TT and drafting a qb at #10 would be a nice start.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

JM nice to see you buddy glad you made it over. I didnt blame it all on Tyrod, I wasnt happy that Tyrod couldnt finish the job like always with him. We should have won that game and I was very mad about the loss just like everyone else that monday.

I hope Tyrod does better this season but last season really dug deep in. I sit in the stands and every game had fans next to me screaming Tyrod throw the dam ball. I'll be at every game once again with fingers crossed but my faith is next to none thinking Tyrod will finish the game with a comeback win.

When the Bills need Tyrod to lead a 4th quarter drive I have zero faith.

Glad most of us made it over here. To be truthful, with what NE is doing, I'm not looking forward to the NFL in 2017. No one will beat them. It's a broken record and it's a shame we have the unfortunate reality of two games a year with them.

Glad most of us made it over here. To be truthful, with what NE is doing, I'm not looking forward to the NFL in 2017. No one will beat them. It's a broken record and it's a shame we have the unfortunate reality of two games a year with them.

Right on man, add in our schedule and I have a feeling I'll be giving tickets away again. I hope they draft a QB this season at least I could look forward to seeing him play by the end of the season.

When the Bills need Tyrod to lead a 4th quarter drive I have zero faith.

Sadly I think many are in the same wagon. Edited by xRUSHx

Meltdown with profanity. Nice !

When one of the most thoughtful and well-reasoned posters in the long history of this forum has finally had enough, that is the kind of thing that really gets a moderator's attention.

You might want to keep an eye out for a very interesting PM you'll be receiving in the near future.....

When one of the most thoughtful and well-reasoned posters in the long history of this forum has finally had enough, that is the kind of thing that really gets a moderator's attention.

You might want to keep an eye out for a very interesting PM you'll be receiving in the near future.....

Kinda ruins the purpose of a Private message, doesn't it?

Maybe Simon is just letting the rest of the board know this is finally being dealt with

while also being a subtle heads up for our newer guests on TSW?-)

Yes, that might be exactly the two things it was intended to accomplish!