Tyrod Taylor's Highlights

cover1

Kinda ruins the purpose of a Private message, doesn't it?

Are you worried that I might no longer consider you the worst troll in the history of this forum?

You would appear to have a serious challenger. :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are we even arguing about at this point?

Tyrod is not a long term or franchise QB. You'd be foolish to even argue that. He's a decent stop gap whose contract is structured as such and will likely be replaced immediately once another option comes along (likely through the draft).

With a strong running game and defense we can win games and make the playoffs with Tyrod as our QB.

Tyrod is not a long term or franchise QB. You'd be foolish to even argue that. He's a decent stop gap whose contract is structured as such and will likely be replaced immediately once another option comes along (likely through the draft).

With a strong running game and defense we can win games and make the playoffs with Tyrod as our QB.

Pretty much this

When one of the most thoughtful and well-reasoned posters in the long history of this forum has finally had enough, that is the kind of thing that really gets a moderator's attention.

You might want to keep an eye out for a very interesting PM you'll be receiving in the near future.....

Awesome. I thought they stripped you of your powers, guess you got them back.

I'm not a fan of half assing it because some Taylorheads get emotional. Do what you gotta do.

Poor Ryan L. Blitz. Gotta feel for the guy, never had a chance. LETS GO TYROD. God i'll love watching him this year while you cry and pant like a little girl, priceless.

This is the year he catches Trevor Simien!

Another post of no substance......

Trade Marcel for a qb fraud.

TT led bills to 7th highest scoring offense .......but deserves none of the credit (sarcasm) despite injuries to sammy, robert woods, cordy glenn, seantrel henerson, eric wood, shady, traded away Hogan

had the bills defense given up the 7th least amount of points......nobody would be talking about TT like they are today

Team Wins and Team Losses remember ?? 0:)

Awesome. I thought they stripped you of your powers

You thought wrong

Do what you gotta do.

I will do exactly what I've got to do for the good of the entire board.

See ya soon

c'mon it's a Bills Message board

had the bills defense given up the 7th least amount of points......nobody would be talking about TT like they are today

I can almost guarantee 2 or 3 would. There would be dozens of comparisons to Dilfer and Flacco with a top 5 Defense.

You thought wrong

I will do exactly what I've got to do for the good of the entire board.

See ya soon

arguing with a mod is never a good thing.

maybe we'll get some peace and quiet for a while

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I can cosign this. Tyrod defenders, what say you? Do we have an agreement? :o