What are your top 5 tv shows of all time ?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to say Red Zone Cuba or Invasion of the Neptune Men. The latter was so freaking terrible that even MST3k couldn't save it.

Those were both tough slogs as were the other two Coleman Francis films.

Interestingly, Joel once named I Accuse My Parents as his favorite and that Manos was nearly a deal breaker for him. Mike on the other hand (no pun intended) named Manos as his favorite and Hobgoblins as his most painful/difficult.

House was a very good show

I just quoted House to a doctor today. He was explaining "idiopathic" to me (unnecessarily, of course), and I said "I know what it means. Like Dr. House said, 'We're idiots because we can't figure out what's causing it.'"

One really should, before quoting Dr. House to a real doctor, make sure that doctor has seen "House..."

I just quoted House to a doctor today. He was explaining "idiopathic" to me (unnecessarily, of course), and I said "I know what it means. Like Dr. House said, 'We're idiots because we can't figure out what's causing it.'"

One really should, before quoting Dr. House to a real doctor, make sure that doctor has seen "House..."

:lol::lol:

Yeah, those two are really bad. I think MST3K did all of the Coleman Francis directed movies.

Invasion of the Neptune Men, is a painful one to sit through.

A couple that I would add would be, Monster A Go-Go, and Ring of Terror. Monster in particular is so ridiculous, but Joel & the bots do a good job with it. Ring is just so boring.

I'll add Santa Claus conquers the Martians.

What's wrong with house?

Just not a fan. Same thing over and over. "I just thought of a last minute solution with my super brain!"

That and he's got a punchable face. It's not as bad as medium or bones but not my cup o tea.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Those were both tough slogs as were the other two Coleman Francis films.

Interestingly, Joel once named I Accuse My Parents as his favorite and that Manos was nearly a deal breaker for him. Mike on the other hand (no pun intended) named Manos as his favorite and Hobgoblins as his most painful/difficult.

That is interesting.

I Accuse My Parents is one of my all-time favorites. That is hilarious.

Hobgoblins is a tough one.

Just not a fan. Same thing over and over. "I just thought of a last minute solution with my super brain!"

That and he's got a punchable face. It's not as bad as medium or bones but not my cup o tea.

The thing about House was that the case investigation typically (particularly in the first four seasons) drove a deeper theme of the episode. The case study was a vehicle, not the reason for the episode.

Of course, I imagine that level of subtlety is incompatible with dumbass stoners who think Tom Petty is a musical genius.

That is interesting.

I Accuse My Parents is one of my all-time favorites. That is hilarious.

Hobgoblins is a tough one.

I'm in a minority, but I find High School Big Shot hilarious. Depressing Dad is gold.

I don't think I ever finished Hobgoblins.

The thing about House was that the case investigation typically (particularly in the first four seasons) drove a deeper theme of the episode. The case study was a vehicle, not the reason for the episode.

Of course, I imagine that level of subtlety is incompatible with dumbass stoners who think Tom Petty is a musical genius.

The show was a bore. Gtfo my thread with your dumbass comments about Tom Petty and Pot. This ain't PPP. I guess you're just too cranky and your brain is failing you, PO16FFS is the Tom Petty fan.

Tell us more about Lucille Ball and Ovaltine Grandpa Tom.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Glorifying the drug addict genius and the unrealistic nature of the whole scam lost me after a while. I enjoyed it on some levels, but couldn't tolerate it on a much higher level.

Glorifying the drug addict genius and the unrealistic nature of the whole scam lost me after a while. I enjoyed it on some levels, but couldn't tolerate it on a much higher level.

No it was pure genius. Just like all the shows on fox.

Just finished the People vs O.J. Simpson. Amazing.

I just watched the OJ made in America last week. Very good as well.