What's on your mind?

Jay_Fixit

not much. i'm just annoyed the weather pooped all over my week at work.

on an interesting note, did you know that likei've is my neighbor?

Sadly, I did.

Is he as chubby in person as he is in his photos?

Edited by Jay_Fixit

not much. i'm just annoyed the weather pooped all over my week at work.

on an interesting note, did you know that likei've is my neighbor?

Teef if you want to read how small this world really is go to billievers and look for the First Bills Game thread....It is CRAYZY :thumbsup:

Potty posting is fine, as long as it's not disclosed. The opposite of most things.

I'm in Orlando for NCAA tourney, and that's on my mind. GO XAVIER!!!!

(But not very far this year, I'm afraid.)

Willies roadhouse DJ at SXSW where his studio is. "Well, there sure are a lot of these guys out there with these buns of hair on their head. Man buns they are called. "... 10 second pause. "Its just.". 3 second pause. "Weird"

Man buns are for hipster douches

Ha....it's great to see one of these without a thread closed symbol on it.

Willies roadhouse DJ at SXSW where his studio is. "Well, there sure are a lot of these guys out there with these buns of hair on their head. Man buns they are called. "... 10 second pause. "Its just.". 3 second pause. "Weird"

Quoted for truth.

Last spring I was in the huddle with my players giving them a "talk" after half-time. I was trying to lift morale, as we were taking a pretty sound beating, so I started cracking jokes about the opposing assistant coach's man-bun. I even did the cheer at the end...1 2 3 MAN BUN!! I thought it was pretty harmless and my players loved it. Well, I received a "citation" about a week later from the Vermont Principals Associaion stating that I had personally attacked this dude. He filed a formal complaint...haha.

If you don't want to be made fun of for having a man bun, then don't get a man bun!

Last spring I was in the huddle with my players giving them a "talk" after half-time. I was trying to lift morale, as we were taking a pretty sound beating, so I started cracking jokes about the opposing assistant coach's man-bun. I even did the cheer at the end...1 2 3 MAN BUN!! I thought it was pretty harmless and my players loved it. Well, I received a "citation" about a week later from the Vermont Principals Associaion stating that I had personally attacked this dude. He filed a formal complaint...haha.

If you don't want to be made fun of for having a man bun, then don't get a man bun!

Is this really what our society has come to? We cant even make fun of a man bun??

what a little snatch. That's just sad. I make fun of people I don't know on a daily basis usually in ear shot. Man buns are a lot of fun.

As a player I did much worse. Including to coaches. Even for my own school.

Our soccer coach came on the field during a practice upset about our kicker taking time to do football not soccer. I yelled at him no fags on the field. It wasn't smart that I still had him as an art teacher. But the epitome of douche is a art teacher soccer coach with long wavy hair. This was the 90's

Told another coach as a coach his team was garbage and his team would be better spending time in school than on the track. It was a preppy school nut the track team was hoodlums.

As a player I was not dirty but I was not at all nice

Edited by Boyst62

Or maybe he can't meet up on Friday because he works.

Ever think of that?

You don't think I'm worth taking a Friday off for?

Also, anyone that has a man bun has had something in their anus at some point. I'm not saying what, but something.