Pre-Draft Visits to OBD

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@caplannfl

One of the top rising QBs for this draft, Nathan Peterman, visited the #Bills yesterday. Also recently had private workout for the #Eagles.

@caplannfl

Peterman taped Gruden QB camp segment on Tuesday. Great Senior Bowl week and more coaches watch his tape the better they like him.

Blokes' head is going to explode.

It would mean they are sticking with Tyrod during McD's stay here.

It would be a wasted pick, IMO. However, the Bills can draft a guy next year and then still develop him for a year before taking Tyrod's spot.

I know you won't like that, since you act like a kid in a candy store who needs his fix now, but its a good scenario if McD has the defense in order by that time.

It would be a wasted pick, IMO. However, the Bills can draft a guy next year and then still develop him for a year before taking Tyrod's spot.

I know you won't like that, since you act like a kid in a candy store who needs his fix now, but its a good scenario if McD has the defense in order by that time.

You can also say that those who don't want a QB want their fix of linebackers and defensive backs. Kind of you to offer to possibly address QB next year. I will consider your generous offer.

I think this is exactly what the Bills should do.

The QB prospects for next year are far better than this year.

Your plan to use the draft to fill roster holes appears to be the blueprint going forward.

It's not just filling holes. Its actually taking the BPA, which definitely won't be a QB.

My pick would be Howard, if he's available. TE isn't our biggest need, but he could be deadly in the right offense. Dennison has experience with great TEs, so I wonder what he thinks of Clay and Howard. Also would be a perdect weapon for a young QB if the Bills draft Tyrod's replacement next year.

I think this is exactly what the Bills should do.

The QB prospects for next year are far better than this year.

Yeah. Of course, we have yet to see how this year plays out. I've watched games for all the 2017 and 2018 top prospects and was thinking about how I'd rank them together. Right now, I'd put Trubisky, Mahomes, and Watson at #4,6,and 7 or #5,6,and 7.

@caplannfl

One of the top rising QBs for this draft, Nathan Peterman, visited the #Bills yesterday. Also recently had private workout for the #Eagles.

@caplannfl

Peterman taped Gruden QB camp segment on Tuesday. Great Senior Bowl week and more coaches watch his tape the better they like him.

There is no doubt we are going QB early. That is the only position they are bringing top prospect in. I expect a QB in round 1 or round 2.

Yeah. Of course, we have yet to see how this year plays out. I've watched games for all the 2017 and 2018 top prospects and was thinking about how I'd rank them together. Right now, I'd put Trubisky, Mahomes, and Watson at #4,6,and 7 or #5,6,and 7.

Who do you have at # 1,2 & 3?