Are we ramping up to war with North Korea?

Mike Pompeo admitting we are going to build up North Korea's economy in a big way. Rebuilding their electrical system to oppress their people even more! Think of the gulags they can build with better technology, more technology and better weapons!! 

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2018/05/13/secretary-mike-pompeo-previews-upcoming-trump-kim-summit.html

And what is he talking about?? 

When I said earlier this week that I think Chairman Kim shares the objectives with the American people, I'm convinced of that.

Ya, Kim loves America!! A real American ?

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Mike Pompeo admitting we are going to build up North Korea's economy in a big way. Rebuilding their electrical system to oppress their people even more! Think of the gulags they can build with better technology, more technology and better weapons!! 

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2018/05/13/secretary-mike-pompeo-previews-upcoming-trump-kim-summit.html

So dishonest......

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Yeah, did Cuba teach them nothing...

28 minutes ago, westside said:

You're the most dishonest poster on PPP. Congratulations, your mom must be so proud.

Like I said, they'd rather have war with NK.  Or at least the imminent threat of it.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, westside said:

You're the most dishonest poster on PPP. Congratulations, your mom must be so proud.

I have to defend gatorman in this case, same way I do Trump:

Calling him a liar implies his posts have a connection to reality.  They don't.  He's simply too stupid to even lie.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Calling him a liar implies his posts have a connection to reality.  They don't.  He's simply too stupid to even lie.

That is some "defense"  ?

16 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Quoted for truth

It's hard to see how one can bellyache and whine and piss and moan over the recent developments in North Korea.

It's not a guarantee of Utopia but it's good to see this.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

It's hard to see how one can bellyache and whine and piss and moan over the recent developments in North Korea.

It's not a guarantee of Utopia but it's good to see this.

Because the economy didn't tank, WWIII didn't start, and the Russia collusion allegations are false.

30 minutes ago, Doc said:

Because the economy didn't tank, WWIII didn't start, and the Russia collusion allegations are false.

or the average liberal has 10 times the superstitions and dumb fears that a medieval peasant had?

55 minutes ago, Doc said:

I bet there are huge piles of torn out liberal hair on the floor and

horse vocal cords from screaming at the sky at this, too.

Hopefully there's some you tube videos !

1 hour ago, Albwan said:

I bet there are huge piles of torn out liberal hair on the floor and

horse vocal cords from screaming at the sky at this, too.

Hopefully there's some you tube videos !

Hoarse. 

As in, your voice was hoarse after you entertained the horse last night.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

You think it's bad now?  Just wait until The Don wins the Nobel. 

An advisory group of Norwegian sociology and history professors is going to award a Nobel Peace Prize to someone who's withdrawn from the Paris Accords and the JCPOA?

Never gonna happen.  Giving Trump a Novel Peace Prize is a statement that the 2007, 2009, 2012, and 2017 prizes were bull ****.