Better Call Saul Season 3 - It's on!!!!!

The Poojer

Tuco is building his crazy persona, good. He was kind of mild with Mike hitting his car at first, BB Tuco wouldn't have been so nice.

Pretty sure that, by the time we get to BB, Tuco is doing a lot more meth and is substantially more unstable.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man chuck is cold blooded.

i was just coming to post similar.

but it's good to see him right before the commercial face what the downfall is going to be

what happened right before the intro? only caught it in to the episode

Oh, the irony of Fring performing CPR on Hector.

right? that just plays his character well, and he didn't seem to sneak it off as not real or faking it.

i really need more about kim before we end the season. they gotta turn that stone

Rip chuck

After ripping apart his house what else can he do? He clearly lost it and he knew it.

We knew it was coming but i just dislike suicide. i don't like seeing it portrayed on tv in any form which can glamorize it.

That was not glamorized... :lol:

to someone who may be considering it or have it on their mind any time its seen can be enough to enforce it.

a man who had it all lost his edge and decided it was time to go? that could resonate among impressionable depressed folks.

to someone who may be considering it or have it on their mind any time its seen can be enough to enforce it.

a man who had it all lost his edge and decided it was time to go? that could resonate among impressionable depressed folks.

Well...I am one of those people. And trust me, speaking from experience...Chuck McGill kicking a lantern to the floor amongst a pile of flammable material is not resonating with anyone who's suicidally depressed.

Nothing resonates with someone who's suicidally depressed. That's what it means to be suicidally depressed.

At until ~2009 when he gets his own chemist & supply.

And kills the rest of the cartel.

We saw him eyeing the laundromat a few episodes ago. Classic Gilligan setup.

I was guessing that Chuck would accidentally electrocute himself while destroying the electric meter.

That wouldn't have completed Chuck's downfall. Not Gilligan's style.

Kim's going to turn into an addict, though. That little throwaway "the good stuff" was a flag that IS Gilligan's style.