NCAA BB March Madness

boyst

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Say goodnight to the thugs of Louisville!!!! Love it!!! Gotta be 20 points better with a run and gun goonsquad at tourney time. Would have gone 1 for 10 at the FT line anyway if it got to that...

The Big Ten didn't make the dunk squad hi-lite reel all season, but it's showing brains and discipline and hitting FTs in the last minute let you move on when it counts. Let's go Sparty!!!!

I doubt one is winning anything having Duke and the Tarheels going far unless everyone else in your pool is demented.

No $$ on you but let's go Wheatshockers!Do it for the X-man and Cheese Johnson...

I doubt one is winning anything having Duke and the Tarheels going far unless everyone else in your pool is demented.

No $$ on you but let's go Wheatshockers!Do it for the X-man and Cheese Johnson...

Dukes path to the final 4 got a lot more likely with the Villanova loss.

Early game I have Louisville by double digits. Michigan has less scorers and can't defend.

I hope you had nothing "invested" in this.

I just got home from Orlando. I am typing to you, since I can barely talk to anyone else having lost my voice over the weekend. My son attended FSU, but I was still just fine with the stomping my Xavier team put on them last night! That gives little old Xavier 6 Sweet 16's in the last 10 years. Not too shabby. :)