OT Andre Smith visiting Bills

Mills was also a 5th round pick. He didnt have as much talent as the others like Brown and Hughes which were 1st round talents that were considered busts. Smith is a 1st round talent as well... he really isnt thought of as a bust (he has always been a dependable player) he just hasnt played to full potential.

He was pretty good for a while. Don't know what happened but let's see if we sign him.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o-line choices are not inspiring. Smith is a no for me as would have been Vlad. I get not overpaying but I don't like dumpster diving for olinemen

There really aren't any options for oline in free agency or the draft. We are pretty much out of luck really upgrading. Best thing is we really have only one position on that really needs upgrading the starter

o-line choices are not inspiring. Smith is a no for me as would have been Vlad. I get not overpaying but I don't like dumpster diving for olinemen

You aren't wrong, but when all the grocery stores and restaurants are closed and you see that day old loaf of bread sitting on top of a garbage bag.....

When you have a strong team culture with strong leaders, you CAN sign a guy like this

Yes you can. Problem here is, the Bills do not have that culture. They are just starting to build it, and starting with an 'exception' guy is not a path to a successful culture change.

Yes you can. Problem here is, the Bills do not have that culture. They are just starting to build it, and starting with an 'exception' guy is not a path to a successful culture change.

What exactly is the problem here?

Your not signing a guy who is good in the locker room and cant play on the field your signing a locker room leader that backs it up on the field for a minimal cost?

He will be a pass rusher (which we need) and is one of he best ST's players in the league.....for what....4 million a year? That is really not that expensive.

What exactly is the problem here?

Your not signing a guy who is good in the locker room and cant play on the field your signing a locker room leader that backs it up on the field for a minimal cost?

He will be a pass rusher (which we need) and is one of he best ST's players in the league.....for what....4 million a year? That is really not that expensive.

Um, I think one of us accidentally posted in the wrong thread.

I'm sure many of us would look like that running a 40, if we could even run a 40.

Ha ! exactly.

as far as bringing in FA O line men. Whaley is not going reach very far for them. He has proven that.

But he is willing to keep scouring for them.

we needed another RT or swing tackle at least.

Let them battle it out.