Bills might as well rebuild...

I feel like a couple of us have been saying this already.

You tank this year, and get Darnold, and give this coaching staff an actual four years to develop a team around that guy.

When Brady finally calls it quits, Darnold will finally be mature enough to step up and take the division crown for the next decade.

Unfortunately, the Bills have had no chance against the Patriots for the past decade. I mean no one has. The Bills and really the rest of the AFC have been in an impossible situation.

The Bills org, has tried every way to try to dethrone them. Literally, every way, asides from actually tanking to get the #1 pick to get that franchise QB.

The time for that to happen is now. Otherwise you are just wasting your damn time like the past 17 years.

At this point, the only thing you can hope for is a career ending injury to Brady, or for time to speed the hell up.

Because until then, Brady owns the AFC, really 29 of the 32 teams.

Edited by GETTOTHE50

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like a couple of us have been saying this already.

You tank this year, and get Darnold, and give this coaching staff an actual four years to develop a team around that guy.

When Brady finally calls it quits, Darnold will finally be mature enough to step up and take the division crown for the next decade.

Unfortunately, the Bills have had no chance against the Patriots for the past decade. I mean no one has. The Bills and really the rest of the AFC have been in an impossible situation.

The Bills org, has tried every way to try to dethrone them. Literally, every way, asides from actually tanking to get the #1 pick to get that franchise QB.

The time for that to happen is now. Otherwise you are just wasting your damn time like the past 17 years.

At this point, the only thing you can hope for is a career ending injury to Brady, or for time to speed the hell up.

Because until then, Brady owns the AFC, really 29 of the 32 teams.

You can make this same thread and insert Watson for Darnold, circa 2015-16.

The Patriots are reminding me of those NBA super teams that completely destroy the competitiveness of the regular season (can we just skip to the Cavs/Warriors finals now?). I wonder if Seattle or some other NFC team will load up and turn the NFL into a two team league like the NBA.

You could have said the same thing about the Bills when they went to 4 straight SuperBowls...

marcias hitting 40 this year and shes already started her decline. shes going to hit the wall any time now and fall off rapidly. may or may not be this season but its very soon so you gotta be ready to take advantage when it does

once that happens the pressure will build in that organization to keep getting double digit win seasons, which they wont be able to do. cant wait to watch that whole lot of them go from geniuses to regular old joes once their magical princess doesnt have her glass slippers anymore

marcias hitting 40 this year and shes already started her decline. shes going to hit the wall any time now and fall off rapidly. may or may not be this season but its very soon so you gotta be ready to take advantage when it does

once that happens the pressure will build in that organization to keep getting double digit win seasons, which they wont be able to do. cant wait to watch that whole lot of them go from geniuses to regular old joes once their magical princess doesnt have her glass slippers anymore

More the reason for the Patriots to go 19-0. They know it's now or never. They want it. Their quest to stick it to the NFL continues. For whatever reason, teams continue to deal with them.

Every year some team goes crazy and picks up a bunch of these free agents and "wins". Seldom translates into a championship. Too many other factors to guarantee anything.

When is the last time a SB champ spent like this in the off season ?.....we are talking about NE here...the team with 2 of the last 3 SBs, the team with 14 division titles in 16 years.... what you say is true if you're taking about a team that was just OK before spending in free agency...it's not the case here...

Re : rebuild

Complaint 1- fix the defense

If that means replacing players leaving or just average then it has to be done IMO

What to do at QB - they kept the best option available

Keep the run game strong - done

Losing players happens on nearly every team

All you can do is hope they get better guys in return

This whimpering is just plain pitiful. FCOL

For all of the whimpering Whaley bashers, this is where Whaley is at his best, TRADES.

Give it a little time, LADIES.

This is bang on. Brady is turning 40 this year. Let that sink in for a moment. I know that he has belied all other players at his position by playing so well at such an advanced age. But the fact of the matter is that time will take its toll on him much sooner rather than later.

Can't wait to enjoy the pain and suffering of all of those Chowderheads when that happens.

When is the last time a SB champ spent like this in the off season ?.....we are talking about NE here...the team with 2 of the last 3 SBs, the team with 14 division titles in 16 years.... what you say is true if you're taking about a team that was just OK before spending in free agency...it's not the case here...

Spot on!

I knew NE would splurge eventually. Sucks even more it's happening now. The next few years might be rough as hell.

Edited by Real McCoy

Spot on!

I knew NE would splurge eventually. Sucks even more it's happening now. The next few years might be rough as hell.

Yep.....they'll be dominating for another 2 years...the good news is, we have 2 full seasons to pull our **** together.....

They should. Now is the time. The Pats are going to go all out these next couple of years while Brady is still playing at a high level. We have no shot.

agree. no shot at all. Pegs should cut ticket prices and put kegs in every section. call it "Kegs for Pegs"