Patriots Complete Trade for Brandin Cooks

That offense will be hard to contain.....if Gronk stays healthy, no AFC team will come close....and their D is solid....here comes their 15th division title, 12 AFCCG, 8th SB.....6 Lombardi.....groundhog day........yawn....business as usual in Foxboro....

The nightmare will end eventually...right ?...it has to......

And their defense was #1 in the NFL in points allowed.......wooohooo...good times for Bills fan.....ugh...

The drought sucks but what sucks worse is the patriots*** having so much success over the same period - their fans being so ungrateful. They honestly might go undefeated with no end in sight :cry:

Edited by Strethor

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think the Pats got a "bad" deal because first and foremost he's a good player and a known commodity vs what they would get with a rookie. Not a true "#1" but he doesn't need to be there. He complained about lack of targets in NO - Im not sure that will change in NE with all of the guys they have - Gronk, Edelman, Allen, hogan, emendola, Lewis, Mitchell, et al. He complained about getting paid and just got traded to the most notoriously tight foster organization in football. but it was a Great trade for the Saints because he didn't want to be there, wanted to get paid, and wasn't even their best WR. And they got a 1st round pick out of it.

But let's not act like this is Randy Moss for a 4th, or like they just got Julio Jones. It's not some kind of heist. They will now win their games by 30 instead of 20. Instead of Edelman or Gronk getting 14 catches a game, they get 7 and he gets 7. Or whatever. They got better but they were already better than everyone else, regardless.

They gave up a 2017 or 2018 1st?

Wow. well it was basically R2P1 at that point but still.

I feel like they are gonna go for the undefeated season.

Or theyre gonna go for a final run of dominance for the next 3 years

sure why not. They need to have something to work toward. It must get boring after awhile.

are you serious? I literally don't even know who you are. I was a 15,000 post SR member over there and nothing close to a troll. Were you even on that board? I have never seen you before

Yes, you trolled a lot.

You literally shouldn't know me since I'm anonymous and probably will keep it that way.