Whaley continues to release players and

in fairness they're getting rid of people we complained about during the season

I agree and like what they have done so far.....people complain about these players and the defense all season and now they complain because we are getting rid of them.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand some fans.

If you dislike the front office, coaches, QB and owners so much why still claim them as your team?

Seriously? I'm not trying to be a smart ass or jerk, it just doesn't make sense.

I think it's because many of these fans were fans before these guys were running the show, and will still be fans after they're gone. Your team is still your team, even if you're not happy with the way it's being run.

Picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue

Listen kid...I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns EVERY NIGHT! Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up-and-down the court for 48 minutes.

This is going to e our year, guys. Mark my words.

Tyrod takes the next big step,

Sammy stays healthy all season,

Clay catches a whole bunch of passes UP THE MIDDLE,

Dareus and the defense returns to form,

Brady* develops a debilitating hemorrhoid,

Satan refuses to renew Bellichick's* contract and calls him to Hell.

It's all written in the stars...

I was under the impression that Satan reported to Bellichick*, not the other way around.

I think it's because many of these fans were fans before these guys were running the show, and will still be fans after they're gone. Your team is still your team, even if you're not happy with the way it's being run.

Well, I've been a fan since the Ferguson days.

I also don't understand some fans

The one's that just accept every move our team makes is to be applauded

Its hard to understand these 17 years of incredible success with all this great decision-making

Just saying...

jc

I think there needs to be a middle ground somewhere, but I just don't see it. Some fans do applaud everything and others just criticize everything. Here's a novel idea. How about waiting to see how a move works out before either applauding or criticizing it. From my experience, to do either before knowing how a particular move will work out is just premature speculation. It means nothing until the player or players involved actually perform or don't perfrorm on the field. The rest is just ranting.

I'm not sure where the applauds are but I'd rather people be happy and upbeat rather than depressed and negative. To each their own.

Again it's a choice, you can always follow another team.

Choice is a key word.

Another one is objectivity.

Rational people understand that Whaley has done both a good job AND a bad job at times. NOBODY in the history of GMing an NFL team has done a good job 100% of the time.

And acquiring superior talent is only half the battle anyway.

You guy think that someone with some actual real coaching experience and knowledge has come in and evaluated the clusterfuk this roster truly is and is trying to stop the bleeding by cutting dead weight?

Just a thought.

This is going to e our year, guys. Mark my words.

Tyrod takes the next big step,

Sammy stays healthy all season,

Clay catches a whole bunch of passes UP THE MIDDLE,

Dareus and the defense returns to form,

Brady* develops a debilitating hemorrhoid,

Satan refuses to renew Bellichick's* contract and calls him to Hell.

It's all written in the stars...

Best post ever!

Choice is a key word.

Another one is objectivity.

Rational people understand that Whaley has done both a good job AND a bad job at times. NOBODY in the history of GMing an NFL team has done a good job 100% of the time.

And acquiring superior talent is only half the battle anyway.

....agree 200%...not an EXACT SCIENCE.....BUT....why has the QB spot since Kelly era been OBD's "BIGGEST LOSER"?......the most important position on the field and it's been woefully failed....how come?....

....agree 200%...not an EXACT SCIENCE.....BUT....why has the QB spot since Kelly era been OBD's "BIGGEST LOSER"?......the most important position on the field and it's been woefully failed....how come?....

In a nutshell? Bad decisions.

I like what the Bills are doing so far.

We had two options really - make one more run with Tyrod, or if the Bills did not bring him back, then they would have been smart to just sell off all parts and pieces and completely start stock piling assets.

The Bills took option one -

Aaron Williams was overrated in my opinion. Living off his one good season in 2013, otherwise he was hurt or burned when they tried him at corner (2011, 2012).

At $14.5M cost, I'm glad Gilmore is gone. When I watched Bills games, I would say outloud - if I was the other team I would go at Gilmore all game, he isn't going to stop anything.

No problem with not retaining Goodwin, he's had chances for 4 years to stay healthy and produce and he hasn't. He won't be heard of again in San Francisco.

I don't mind any of the cuts they've made, including Corey Graham. The Bills have finally blown out the last of these terrible Buddy Nix kind of Safeties we have collected over the years: Duke Williams, John Meeks. I am happy to see a reset at the position.

Bringing in a RT for discussions is a good move, and I think they will pick over the remainders at WR.

I would say I want the Bills to continue looking for options at DE/DT/LB because we are thin in the Front-7.

Now can Whaley hit on any draft picks? I don't have any faith there.

I think there needs to be a middle ground somewhere, but I just don't see it. Some fans do applaud everything and others just criticize everything. Here's a novel idea. How about waiting to see how a move works out before either applauding or criticizing it. From my experience, to do either before knowing how a particular move will work out is just premature speculation. It means nothing until the player or players involved actually perform or don't perfrorm on the field. The rest is just ranting.

Middle ground is reached when two sides of a discussion come together in a civilized manner in my humble opinion.

We all don't have to agree on everything,

just get along while debating it...

Edited by Figster

...for ONE club THAT long a stretch?.....hell, put names in a hat and do better............

We've had this discussion here countless times. It wasn't always for lack of trying; the Bills sunk some high pick assets into the position over the years. If a couple of those decisions had gone right, I doubt we would have had those discussions over the years. It's a fickle business where three 1st round picks invested in QBs can do little and a sixth round pick can win five SBs. But like I've said, having HOF talent on the roster is only half the battle.