One Name I've Seen Nowhere

H2o

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Freedoms come with consequences sometimes. He alienated a large number of people with his actions, which affects the bottom line, and everyone should be well aware this league is a business, and the purpose of any business is to make money.

But his jersey became the top selling jersey after the protest started. So, it's not that.

Freedoms come with consequences sometimes. He alienated a large number of people with his actions, which affects the bottom line, and everyone should be well aware this league is a business, and the purpose of any business is to make money.

This is true. However, at the same time, one could wonder if the reason Kap was kneeling was lost on those who were "alienated." Or if they simply did not care about the systemic "alienation" of others, for whatever their personal reasons might be.

Do you play the national anthem in your back yard?

Kapaernick is an apparatchik of malaise! An absence of genuflection to Key's reflections on slave insurrection is a SIN. Face down in the MUCK!

And he can't play qb. Very well. Important to note other salient facts now and again.

I could get past the kneeling thing, but not the backpack.

Quote him

thats how I feel too.

of course, every night he dresses in his postman uniform and plays taps as mrs howard (whatever that wenches name was) pets the cats on the porch.

in dennisons offense he won't succeed as good as others might due to his inaccuracy. dennison needs accuracy.

Quote him

you have a problem with my civilian grays? I didnt wear a kiddie backpack when I worked. I wore a traditional delivery satchel and still have it in the basement. Its worn out but Shirl uses it to get groceries and for our laundry. My yard is my domain and if that punk didnt stand during the anthem at my house Id send him packing. Times have changed.