In favor of Tyrod signing or no? Please substantiate.

Absolutely not in favor of the move.

Horrible horrible signing.

I'm very vocal about two things when it comes to the Bills.

1. Doug Whaley is the worst GM in football.

2. Tyrod Taylor isn't good. Bills fans only "think" he's good because of what we've had under center since Kelly.

I'll keep saying it on here until it happens. The REASON the Bills have sucked since Kelly is QB. We've never had a full rebuild since Kelly. It's the reason we've been terrible for years. Good enough to not get a top 5 pick, bad enough to not make the playoffs.

The fans EXPECTATIONS have changed. The Pats, Hawks, Steelers, Packers, and other organizations talk about "championships." Around here we talk about just getting into the playoffs and getting blown out round 1. It's pathetic.

To the people who say "Well what did you want them to do? Play Cardale Jones?" Yep. Yep I did. Why the **** draft the kid if you didn't plan on playing him WHALEY?

If he played good next season then great we have an answer at QB. If he played bad? Well we have a top 3 pick in the best QB draft since Elway, Kelly, and Marino.

We messed up today and I'll be sure to bump this post whenever we are going through another coaching search and change in 2 years.

I tend to agree with this ^

I don't completely hate bringing Taylor but I don't love it either because he probably only gets 8 or 9 wins.

Wish we would've went after Romo or Cousins... or tanked for the USC kid like you were saying.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, I see the same exact fail coming wishing on a mircle out of Tyrod. It looks like we are in for Chan/Fitz all over again. This staff better be great in 2017 and if they can't match or be better then Rex fans are going to rip them up. I was wishing for a fresh start from this staff, I thought things would be different but no same old Bills. I'll be wishing for the best but sadly all I see is 6 wins at best in my opinion

When the Bills are losing next season, and Taylor is the same guy we know he is...we'll see how many are pleased then.

Of course, we will be fed excuses and the blame will go to the defense, injuries, WR'S, the Oline...and so on and so forth.

I'm not a Whaley fan but this was a hell of a move bringing Taylor back at the new numbers we are hearing. I still want them searching for better but good news.

Honestly, I felt if he was released he would have at least matched the deal he already had on the open market.

thats what i cant really figure. why did tyrod do it? seems like he certainly could have done better financially taking the bills severance money and going elsewhere. i guess he really wanted to stay in bflo. eventually that question will be asked so i expect we will hear an answer soon

I think taylor is a nice guy,but i'm sick to my stomach on this one. Havn't felt this sick since I was in a Chicago airport and saw thst Marv Levy hired the crypt keeper (Dick Jauron) has head coach... No point in upgrading tight end or wide receiver because Tyrod will only throw to them if there isn't a cb near by... As much as Taylor runs he also runs on third down a ton to come up a yard short to force 4thdown :-( I absolutely love ground snd pound ,but in two sesons Taylor has zero comeback wins. A running team that is behind in a game willnever pull off the comebzck games... With Taylor the Bills will be a thpical predictable 7-9 to 9-7 if everything breaks right just Boring and sick to my stomach :-(

Maybe Whaley could have offered a 4th rounder for Aaron Rodgers? Hey you never know, right?

When the Bills are losing next season, and Taylor is the same guy we know he is...we'll see how many are pleased then.

Of course, we will be fed excuses and the blame will go to the defense, injuries, WR'S, the Oline...and so on and so forth.

you post this like it's a fact when it's not. more of an agenda for you then anything else. seems when one who basically stated a fact he thought he would be gone, is the same poster who is stating they will be losing because they kept him.

can only take such posts with a grain of salt, especially given the source...

So much for a new era.

I'm thinking the DC will be the one to take the fall and get fired for 2017 fail, I doubt it's the OC since McCoy will no doubt have another outstanding season and after re-signing Tyrod they will want the blame going away from Tyrod.

Edited by xRUSHx

So much for a new era.

I'm thinking the DC will be the one to take the fall and get fired for 2017 fail, I doubt it's the OC since McCoy will no doubt have another outstanding season and after re-signing Tyrod they will want the blame going away from Tyrod.

Or...OR...

-the new regime fixes the defense and brings it back to its former glory

-Tyrod keeps up the 10th ranked scoring offense, improved by McDermott/Dennison's scheme

-we surprise everyone and get to the playoffs and put this drought to bed

-trolls like you and Crusher disintegrate in a flash of cheeto dust and smog

Or...OR...

-Tyrod keeps up the 10th ranked scoring offense, improved by McDermott/Dennison's scheme

Hey, its the off season sadly we see the groundhog day. Just opinions buddy, just like we had when Fitz got re-signed.

We have no choice but to wish for a mircle. Im hopeful just like you Im a diehard fan and once the season starts Im all in on Tyrod. Blue, white and red till I'm dead.

Edited by xRUSHx

Now the stakes are much higher with Woods gone and no #3 WR in Goodwin. I hope Hunter steps up and we get a WR in FA or the draft now.

Hey, its the off season sadly we see the groundhog day. Just opinions buddy, just like we had when Fitz got re-signed.

We have no choice but to wish for a mircle. Im hopeful just like you Im a diehard fan and once the season starts Im all in on Tyrod. Blue, white and red till I'm dead.

Great to see that xRushx is in!

Sup my brother!!??!?!

Now the stakes are much higher with Woods gone and no #3 WR in Goodwin. I hope Hunter steps up and we get a WR in FA or the draft now.

Great to see that xRushx is in!

Sup my brother!!??!?!

Haha, right on man. Go Bills

I'll be at the games with my season tickets screaming like everyone else, Tyrod throw the dam ball..

thats what i cant really figure. why did tyrod do it? seems like he certainly could have done better financially taking the bills severance money and going elsewhere. i guess he really wanted to stay in bflo. eventually that question will be asked so i expect we will hear an answer soon

Him and his agent obviously didn't get the interest that they had hoped while talking to teams during the combine (they all do).

You'll hear he wanted to stay with the Bills, but if he could have made a significant amount more, he would've walked.

It's foolish to think otherwise.

Or...OR...

Sorry that someone's opinion puts so much hate in your heart.

It's just talk, my man. Take it for what it is and don't get overly emotional over it.

Him and his agent obviously didn't get the interest that they had hoped while talking to teams during the combine (they all do).

You'll hear he wanted to stay with the Bills, but if he could have made a significant amount more, he would've walked.

It's foolish to think otherwise.

The only teams who wanted Tyrod wanted him as a bridge guy not as a long term solution and wanted to pay him as such. And paying him as such did not mean the kind of deal he was on here so his choices were less money elsewhere or less money here. This then became the preference. This is just the obvious truth. You are right that people peddling other narratives are foolish.

The only teams who wanted Tyrod wanted him as a bridge guy not as a long term solution and wanted to pay him as such. And paying him as such did not mean the kind of deal he was on here so his choices were less money elsewhere or less money here. This then became the preference. This is just the obvious truth. You are right that people peddling other narratives are foolish.

the original deal was brutal for such a limited passer and an obvious cut in my opinion, but the restructure seems reasonable even to me. He took a big paycut because everyone knows he's not worth the big bucks. Edited by 2018 Our Year For Sure

Maybe Whaley could have offered a 4th rounder for Aaron Rodgers? Hey you never know, right?

i never once said the bills should go out and get a elite qb that is not available.i just said i don't think taylor will ever be elite.the whole post was do you agree or disagree with retaining taylor.i disagree....to say why not give a 4th for rodgers isnt very nice..........go bills