Tyrod's new restructured contract - the details

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was due 27.5 mil guaranteed for next season if he was on the roster.

He is now only guaranteed 15 million.

You stand corrected

He was guaranteed 40 mil for two seasons now he is getting 30 mil for two seasons. Thats not a steep pay cut you stand corrected again. Of course if you are going to hide behind one year I suppose you could sheepishly state he is taking a paycit that is steep year one bit that would indicate you have a severe agenda and wouldnt state the full truth, but hey if thats how tou like to roll continue on telling yourself and others who listen lies.

You've already had a few Veterans here tell you that you are wrong.

You have been told you are behaving poorly yourself. Do you believe you have no role in this?

You said I joined the board yesterday so I could troll on this subject. You were dead wrong, but I didn't blast you for your false statements.

Anyway...I'm not interested in this BS with you over here. My offer stands if you ever decide to act appropriately.

He was guaranteed 40 mil for two seasons now he is getting 30 mil for two seasons. Thats not a steep pay cut you stand corrected again. Of course if you are going to hide behind one year I suppose you could sheepishly state he is taking a paycit that is steep year one bit that would indicate you have a severe agenda and wouldnt state the full truth, but hey if thats how tou like to roll continue on telling yourself and others who listen lies.

15 mil guaranteed now...that's it.

He gave up more than half of his guaranteed money.

That is the epitome of a steep paycut.

You have been told you are behaving poorly yourself. Do you believe you have no role in this?

You said I joined the board yesterday so I could troll on this subject. You were dead wrong, but I didn't blast you for your false statements.

Anyway...I'm not interested in this BS with you over here. My offer stands if you ever decide to act appropriately.

15 mil guaranteed now...that's it.

He gave up more than half of his guaranteed money.

That is the epitome of a steep paycut.

This is the epitome of a phony whose only interest is in bashing the starting QB. The guy plays his heart out every down and restructured his contract because he wanted to stay here and this guy has an infatuation of hate for him.

It's much more than a guess.

Taylor and his agent pressured the Bills last offseason for that awful deal that just had to re-do if he was to stay on the team. I believe his agent said there are 31 other teams that value Tyrod if the Bills don't. It was clearly about the money then, but now he's just taking a lot less because he loves the organization that benched him which he was clearly not happy about.

It's called using common sense to draw a logical conclusion.

You're assumption that you made yesterday when this news broke requires some steep jumps beyond logic and reasoning. You were also fairly adamant that he didn't sacrifice any money also.

Pathetic?

Lol

Dude, you're just bending reality at this point because you were so utterly wrong.

It sucks being wrong. I get it. But own it when you are.

Just man up and stop trying to act like you've been right all along because clearly you haven't.

Crusher, when you ask a question or make a statement and then answer your own question or agree with your own statement, that's not called being right, it's called being clinically insane.

yes! I am thank you.

no small task to win them over.

This is the epitome of a phony whose only interest is in bashing the starting QB. The guy plays his heart out every down and restructured his contract because he wanted to stay here and this guy has an infatuation of hate for him.

You're the epitome of "that guy" imo. Was praying you wouldn't make it over here. Oh well.

You're the epitome of "that guy" imo. Was praying you wouldn't make it over here. Oh well.

But you welcome a poster that called posters fools and clowns. And has an agenda against TT. I'm sure you do as well if you approve of Crusher. Great choice. How come you are over here and didn't stay on the BBMB with your friend Crusher?

Dude, you're just bending reality at this point because you were so utterly wrong.

It sucks being wrong. I get it. But own it when you are.

Just man up and stop trying to act like you've been right all along because clearly you haven't.

Actually, I've been right about a lot of this.

I said he wasn't worth the contract he was signed to, and obviously the Bills agreed. I also said I would be much more willing to keep him on a lesser deal because he didn't live up to the expectations of the contract. And I also said that Taylor wanted to stay here because Buffalo was giving him the most money. That also now appears to be the case.

I thought they were going to release him, yes. I figured he would not take well to the team looking to cut his pay a year after they gave him a new deal. Kudos to him for not holding any animosity and wanting to stay.

So for as much as I was wrong about, I was also right. The most important question now is will he continue to not be good enough, or will he actually do enough to get this team to the playoffs and not put the new staff under more pressure?

Put me in the serious doubt category.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusher View Post Defending a poor QB who is on his way out the door doesn't sound like an intelligent position to take, but then again...fools rarely realize they are acting as such. I always knew this side wasn't for you

I'm sorry to find anyone here who takes this posters side. Says a lot about you, not me.

But you welcome a poster that called posters fools and clowns. And has an agenda against TT. I'm sure you do as well if you approve of Crusher. Great choice. How come you are over here and didn't stay on the BBMB with your friend Crusher?

In 24 hours, you have managed to make false statements about me and call me names...along with quoting posts from another board and not replying to posts in relation to what was said. More strawman arguments and pretending that you are not part of the problem.

I'm actually not surprised you save my posts. It shows everyone just how obsessed you truly are with me.

You have managed to bring what you claim to dislike so much over here, literally.

This should be apparent to all, and it should result in posters reprimanding you and your conduct.

At least Crusher is talking about football, you're just talking about personal crap nobody cares about.

He was one of the most disliked posters on the BBMB because of his angry posting and bullying. And his agenda against TT, which he is continuing on these boards. He doesn't let facts get in his way. he was a big EJ guy and I think he is so embarrassed by it that he hates TT for it. That is not football talk.

In 24 hours, you have managed to make false statements about me and call me names...along with quoting posts from another board and not replying to posts in relation to what was said. More strawman arguments and pretending that you are not part of the problem.

I'm actually not surprised you save my posts. It shows everyone just how obsessed you truly are with me.

You have managed to bring what you claim to dislike so much over here, literally.

This should be apparent to all, and it should result in posters reprimanding you and your conduct.

You're playing the victim again just like over there. I saved many posts from your group because they showed the agenda you have, and what type of poster you are. And your posts show this board that you are still the same poster, because your comments on TT are still wrong. Posters from the BBMB and this board have discredited what you posted, and yet you come back with more. Nothing has changed. And find a post where I called you a name. I don't do that, you do. You called me a clown a few times, and others, however.Never thought we'd have to rehash this over here.

I'm sorry to all members of this board.

I'm truly embarrassed to even be dealing with this guy. He has been stalking me for a long time, and he has managed to find his way here to continue doing so.

Let it be known that I made it a point to come out and state that I wanted to be more respectful and stick to the calmer vibe around here. And I did just that until this guy started acting inappropriately. I've given examples of this, and you can tell he's only interested in painting me in a negative light. Who saves posts from a board that no longer exists? The guy doesn't even make points...just complete garbage in nearly every post.

I welcome all suggestions on how to deal with this guy. I honestly don't think anything will stop him besides a ban, so I suppose I'll just let things play out.

Again...I apologize for subjecting this board to this level of childish nonsense.

Anyone know if this presser is going to be live anywhere? N/M sounds like it'll be on WGR55.

In the meantime we get Schopp and the Bulldog's pseudo-conspiracy theories around Tyrod's resigning...

He was one of the most disliked posters on the BBMB because of his angry posting and bullying. And his agenda against TT, which he is continuing on these boards. He doesn't let facts get in his way. he was a big EJ guy and I think he is so embarrassed by it that he hates TT for it. That is not football talk.

You're playing the victim again just like over there. I saved many posts from your group because they showed the agenda you have, and what type of poster you are. And your posts show this board that you are still the same poster, because your comments on TT are still wrong. Posters from the BBMB and this board have discredited what you posted, and yet you come back with more. Nothing has changed. And find a post where I called you a name. I don't do that, you do. You called me a clown a few times, and others, however.Never thought we'd have to rehash this over here.

Let it go man. It's a new place and you can be anyone you want. Right now you're choosing to be really annoying. I'm not siding with the other guy, his takes are garbage, but I also couldn't care less what he said on a board that got shut down. It's time to move on, sing along with Queen Elsa if you need to.