TYROD IS STAYING

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Over under 7 wins is the line. You tell me what terms you want.

6-10 or worse I win. 7-9 push 8-8 or better you win.

What if the bills draft Trubisky at 10 still? McDermott did coach in Carolina last year so I am sure he may have some inside info on him. This deal doesn't preclude us from drafting a QB at 10

Terrible move... was really hoping we'd move on from TT.

But what else can you expect from such a dysfunctional organization.

47 TDs, 15 turnovers, and 1000 yards rushing and a 15-14 record with a very disappointing defense and injuries to the WRs in 2016. Plus an offense that was 12th in points scored in 2015 and top ten in 2016. Yeah, he is just terrible. SMH.

What if the bills draft Trubisky at 10 still? McDermott did coach in Carolina last year so I am sure he may have some inside info on him. This deal doesn't preclude us from drafting a QB at 10

Then he can get his sea legs late in season and I'll work less on Sundays!

I like that

47 TDs, 15 turnovers, and 1000 yards rushing and a 15-14 record with a very disappointing defense and injuries to the WRs in 2016. Plus an offense that was 12th in points scored in 2015 and top ten in 2016. Yeah, he is just terrible. SMH.

Exactly.

Didn't TT have 7 fumbles and 12 picks?

He's a putrid passer.

We'll be lucky to go 8-8.

This team is never going to win.

Wow -- only 10M cap hit for Tyrod this year? Jackpot, Bills. Well done. Now draft his successor.

Yep. Sounds like a great deal for the Bills. Also means that there wasn't much of a market out there for TT . For all the talk of him not wanting to restructure and he can go to one of many teams and be a starter, here he is back on a team -friendly contract.

Having said that, this covers the Bills on the low side and ensures they don't have to panic in the draft. They can take a QB they like if the value is there in 1st or 2nd round.

I agree a very weak GM.

So, in short, bash Whaley if he 'goes rogue' and bash him if he agrees with his new coaches' evaluations. Edited by Fan in Chicago

I'm really surprised TT didn't call OBDs bluff.

Why restructure less than a year into a new deal? He would have killed it on the open market if they released him.

I'm fine with him sticking around, but I think we'll still be open to drafting a QB early.

Edited by TheElectricCompany

Then he can get his sea legs late in season and I'll work less on Sundays!

I like that

I still think we take a QB with our first pick if one of the top 3 are there, this deal gives us the ability to get out after 2 yrs

He's a putrid passer.

We'll be lucky to go 8-8.

This team is never going to win.

What options did they have that would make you happy? What should they have done? I don't really expect an answer, haven't gotten one any time I ask anyone this question. But I continue to ask. Give me plan B. Or what you thought plan A should have been.

Just saw tweets from Shefter

Which is hilarious, because I was yelling at him in my car this morning. He was on Mike&Mike and saying "Reading between the lines, the Bills are moving on from Taylor, and making another huge mistake". And then they went on to talk about the rift between HC and GM and laugh at the Bills.

And now this news!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!