Report: Romo to be released, barring trade offer

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are Bills fans who think Romo would want to come to Buffalo?!

if they want him to hold a clipboard as he mends his wounds, while collecting a check...romo would be a big mistake but he wont come to buffalo, chances are slim to none.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973

Romo goes to Denver.

Better chance to win.

....I'd say Texans....been in Texas for 13+ years....does not have to pull up stakes and move to Denver....McNair is worth $3.3BILLION and will keep Tony outta soup kitchen lines now that they unloaded the Osweiller swindle deal......

Sure looks like Texans now. Osweiler dealt to the Browns makes that door wide open.

Would be interesting to see what happens if they don't land Romo! Sounds like they hated Osweiler and wanted him out regardless, but would be funny if they were left with no seat when the music stops...

Would be interesting to see what happens if they don't land Romo! Sounds like they hated Osweiler and wanted him out regardless, but would be funny if they were left with no seat when the music stops...

I could see them bringing in Cutler or Kaepernick on a short low risk deal and taking a QB early in the draft to put along with Savage.

The longer this drags out, the more interesting it seems. I'd throw our 3rd rounder at them if they don't have a better offer, they can say all they want about doing what's best for Romo, but at some point it becomes a business decision, if Houston and Denver aren't willing to go higher, get in the game. Get Romo for our 3rd, use #10 on a WR and suddenly our offense gets much more interesting. We have the running game to help him out, a strong oline and a capable backup in Tyrod. Tyrod's contract makes it so he'd be a pricey insurance policy, but Romo + Tyrod is still in line with what the Redskins are paying just to Cousins.

I would imagine that cutting McCoy AND trading Darius would have to fit into any scenario involving a TT trade. Does anyone know the cap savings that would create?

I was imagining the very same thing ! we could be rich !

Or was it something else entirely?

1 hour. Doug asleep at the wheel.

Apprenticed to NIx.

asleep is likely