Haason Reddick the Next Mack

Haason Reddick is a stud IMO! I think the Bills could consider trading back, pick up another draft pick and possibly draft this guy? McDermott had 3 1st rd LBs in Carolina. I am sure LB upgrade is being looked at with Z.Brown being a FA, Pr.Brown only having 1 yr left on his current deal.

He's not Khalil Mack. Good second rd value. Mack should've been the #1 pick

I though that without a shadow of a doubt we were picking him when we traded up for #4. Don't get me wrong, Sammy is elite (when healthy, which is never) but that draft had plenty of talent at WR, why we traded up for the perceived best of the bunch is beyond me. Whaley seems to do an ok job finding talent later in the draft but his picks in the first and second are questionable at best.

I'd be willing to bet even Rex couldn't mess up our defense if we had Mack.

Shucks.

Haason Reddick is a stud IMO! I think the Bills could consider trading back, pick up another draft pick and possibly draft this guy? McDermott had 3 1st rd LBs in Carolina. I am sure LB upgrade is being looked at with Z.Brown being a FA, Pr.Brown only having 1 yr left on his current deal.

Definitely enticed by a trade down collect some pks and still draft a difference maker later in first.

I'm not going to throw around a comparison for him but I take my hat off to the kid. Any transition is diffcult but he's absolutely smashing it so far.

I actually might have to watch him play now. Been putting it off for a while.

Edited by Blokestradamus

I really don't want just a workout warrior so my question is does he have the game tape to back up his combine numbers....? Because from what I see he looks like a second round prospect, not Mack or Maybin looks more like Thomas Davis.

He's a football player definitely not a workout warrior. He has the tape to prove it. BTW these comparisons are all good just shows how multi faceted his gm is. I really like the Thomas Davis comp but HR is a much better pass rusher then Davis. I really think McDermott can use this kid on all levels of Defense.

I agree with you NastyNate that he is definitely a 1st rounder. I had him late first but he might creep into the top 20.

He can certainly play.

there is a ton of talent in this draft. Given the names,combine results,and team needs, there will definitely be some first round talent well into the second round. But somebody will fall in love with his speed,and draft him early. If he's there for us in the second,he would be a great fit/cost. And I think that's very possible. I say that because although he's fast,very fast!, he wasn't asked to cover very often in school. He was a more natural pass rusher. And for that reason alone,he may be in play in the early stages of round two. As a coverage lb,I still think Cunningham is the more consistent talent...at this point Edited by BuffAlone

there is a ton of talent in this draft. Given the names,combine results,and team needs, there will definitely be some first round talent well into the second round. But somebody will fall in love with his speed,and draft him early. If he's there for us in the second,he would be a great fit/cost. And I think that's very possible. I say that because although he's fast,very fast!, he wasn't asked to cover very often in school. He was a more natural pass rusher. And for that reason alone,he may be in play in the early stages of round two. As a coverage lb,I still think Cunningham is the more consistent talent...at this point

Yes I still have Cunningham above him. In my initial mock I had Reddick going to Pittsburgh at the end of the 1st. I still like that fit but think he may creep a bit higher.

There was another "stud" LB that had all the intangibles several years ago.

Read more here. http://www.athletesforart.com/aaron-maybin/

I think everyone on this board pretty much wanted Orakpo. The FO screwed the pooch. It was reminiscent of everyone banging the table for Ngata and we got Twittner. Two pretty bad days for Bills fans. I get a different vibe from Doug when drafting defense. I think he actually knows what the hell he's doing on that side of the ball. If he takes a guy, I'll trust him. Edited by H2o