Obama Performed Espionage on Trump prior to election

Guest Diesel-USMC

Highly qualified professional? :lol:

I read that too. Chuckled. I can only hope he wasn't referencing Hillary........ but, it's kind of a given that she was exactly who he was referencing.

I'm still curious what rights she's talking about that are being trampled on or rolled back,

Ben Shapiro is fun to listen too when he is asked questions about these things. I get a kick out of some of the things he says. Some may not like him, but, I find his take on things to the point and without contradiction.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think they are getting worried, and the noose is tightening.

This is crazy...

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/loretta-lynch-need-more-marching-blood-death-on-streets/

it sounds crazy bc you have been influenced by the highly erroneous interpretation of that author

im not a democrat, i have no agenda like you guys, so stow that crap pls

what that author claims is her calling for blood and death on the streets is actually the language evolved out of prior civil rights movements. shes talking about peaceful protesters who were seriously abused some to the point of death in mlk inspired protests. its a language often used when peaceful blacks are issuing a call for action

you can make the point shes being a little melodramatic bc ppl generally dont die anymore from peaceful protests, but its ridiculous to say shes actually calling for intentional blood and death. i would prefer that she had not used that reference for just these reasons, but really, shame on this author for turning it into something it absolutely wasnt

I read that too. Chuckled. I can only hope he wasn't referencing Hillary........ but, it's kind of a given that she was exactly who he was referencing.

ive addressed this before so this will probably be the last time i remind you, but its preposterous to suggest hillary isnt at the very top levels of the most qualified humans ever for the job of potus

is she annoyingly fake? yes. does she have a serious problem with hubris? yes. was she involved in despicably sabotaging bernie? yes. did i not vote for her for those reasons? yes

none of that changes the reality that she has an all-time outstanding resume for the job of president

Edited by Meathead

it sounds crazy bc you have been influenced by the highly erroneous interpretation of that author

what that author claims is her calling for blood and death on the streets is actually the language evolved out of prior civil rights movements. shes talking about peaceful protesters who were seriously abused some to the point of death in mlk inspired protests. its a language often used when peaceful blacks are issuing a call for action

you can make the point shes being a little melodramatic bc ppl generally dont die anymore from peaceful protests, but its ridiculous to say shes actually calling for intentional blood and death. i would prefer that she had not used that reference for just these reasons, but really, shame on this author for turning it into something it absolutely wasnt

ive addressed this before so this will probably be the last time i remind you, but its preposterous to suggest hillary isnt at the very top levels of the most qualified humans ever

is she annoyingly fake? yes. does she have a serious problem with hubris? yes. was she involved in despicably sabotaging bernie? yes. did i not vote for her for those reasons? yes

none of that changes the reality that she has an all-time outstanding resume for the job of president

Loretta's right out of the Obama mold which is not surprising. The left loves the protest play in the playbook.

As for Hillary, her resume (what she can say about herself on 1 page) would read impressive, but the body of work is really lousy and she got creamed in the interview process. She was never a strong candidate for the job.

Guest Diesel-USMC

ive addressed this before so this will probably be the last time i remind you, but its preposterous to suggest hillary isnt at the very top levels of the most qualified humans ever for the job of potus

I'll give you the context of what she is saying but, you will not convince me that her opening statement about "rights being rolled back" wasn't a bunch of bull****. It was. Therefore, her context taken into consideration or not, it was bull****.

I'm also interested in your definition of "peaceful".

Edited by Diesel-USMC

I've never had an "agenda". In fact, I was a life long Democrat who used to troll the Righties here.

I didn't read the author's interpretation, I watched the video.

We shall see how it goes....

Edited by HoF Watkins

is a trail of utter failure a qualification list?

Guest Diesel-USMC

Thank God people could see the difference between her doctored resume and what kind of person she really was.

Edited by Diesel-USMC

Trump: A Master Tactician Serves Filet After the Russian Soufflé Collapses

How many people, knowing they have their opponents caught red-handed in what now appears to be the worst political scandal of our lifetime, would wait until those people and their press cohorts fell on their faces before acting on it? Not many, I think, but that seems exactly what President Trump just did.

I know, you have been inundated by claims of “Russian influence” brought to bear mysteriously and for no discernible end by the major media. The latest tarring involved Attorney General Jeff Sessions meeting with the Russian ambassador about which we are supposed to be shocked, and an utterly baseless claim that he lied to Senator Al Franken when he testified before Congress.

{snip}

So there’s something to the suspicion that Trump waited this long to level the charge for a good reason. I’m not the only one who thinks this.

Conservative Treehouse credibly reviews the timeline and believes that Mike Rogers, head of NSA, privately briefed Trump about the tapping shortly after the election.

Scott Johnson at Powerline adds:

“But if this is a story that has been out there for a while, why does Trump say he 'just found out'? Sounds like at a minimum there are new developments. We will see.” John Hinderaker at the same site reports this may lead to the impeachment of the FISA judges who, after refusing to authorize such an improper tap months earlier, acquiesced to Obama when the second request was slightly narrowed.

I think it not unlikely that the tapping occurred even before the FISA authorized any such thing, in which case the criminal charges should be damaging to many more than merely the FISA judges.

If the Democrats were so worried about Trump they peddled the ludicrous Russian soufflé to an credulous press, how worried must they be now?

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/03/trump_a_master_tactician_serves_filet_after_the_russian_souffl_collapses.html#ixzz4aVJltldo

I usually agree with Clarice, but I think that the Trump Administration stumbled into the truth about the Obama gang trying to influence the NSA, it's not a "master plan" ... :D

I'll give you the context of what she is saying but, you will not convince me that her opening statement about "rights being rolled back" wasn't a bunch of bull****. It was. Therefore, her context taken into consideration or not, it was bull****.

I'm also interested in your definition of "peaceful".

Of course, the context in which she is saying it now is one of "Resistance to Hitler and his Fascist armies." So nonviolence is appeasement.

Guest Diesel-USMC

Of course, the context in which she is saying it now is one of "Resistance to Hitler and his Fascist armies." So nonviolence is appeasement.

Yeah, I suppose I forgot about who they proclaim to be fighting against.............

Yeah, I suppose I forgot about who they proclaim to be fighting against.............

It's not that you're wrong about her context, though. But it's revolutionary rhetoric that plenty of people are willing to take literally.

And the people who will insist she's guiltless and misinterpreted are the same ones who insist Trump's the direct cause of recent antisemitic acts.

Guest Diesel-USMC

It's not that you're wrong about her context, though. But it's revolutionary rhetoric that plenty of people are willing to take literally.

And the people who will insist she's guiltless and misinterpreted are the same ones who insist Trump's the direct cause of recent antisemitic acts.

Where do you see this all ending up? I mean, certainly things can't continue the way they are currently without some sort of drastic consequence either politically or socially.

And the typical American paradigm is to believe the world's a simple place, where everything has a reason and everything is controlled by someone. It's why be believe the "Great Man" and "Great Event" theories of history, and it's a large part of the reason both parties have been increasingly leaning towards authoritarianism the past few decades (because "our" people need to be in control). In truth, reality is complicated and chaotic, and history is made by complex socio-economic forces that force the hands of "Great Men" and "Great Events."

Trump's election is an excellent example: People want to believe his ascension to office is a seminal event that came out of the blue, and he's the creator of some racist authoritarian future for the country. In reality, his election is a symptom of several decades of a shrinking middle class and constricting rural socio-economic opportunity that the country's leadership has ignored in favor of the urban socio-economics. Anyone paying attention has seen this clash building for 20 years. It's blindingly obvious if you look at the 2016 electoral map. And people still don't see it - they insist the man is the issue, and completely ignore the obvious long-term issues.

It's no coincidence that these are the same idiots whose view of civil rights jumps straight from Abraham Lincoln to Rosa Parks, and ignores the 85 years in between.

:beer:

How crazy would it be if Alex Jones has been right all along. Kind of like Walter in The Big Lebowski.

:lol: It is good to have you back, the basement has missed you.

Yup.

Where do you see this all ending up? I mean, certainly things can't continue the way they are currently without some sort of drastic consequence either politically or socially.

I would put money on a manufactured distraction coming our way sooner rather than later...