Obama Performed Espionage on Trump prior to election

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No proof Obama did anything. FISO gave FBI a court warrant in October to give counter-intelligence to examine the activities of "U.S. persons" in Donald Trump's campaign ties with Russia. My suspicion is that Obama worked with the FBI to get this done and is smart enough to not directly tie himself to it. I guess he took the birthism thing personally.

Jarrett's response: which we know is a bald faced lie considering everything learned from Snowdens leaks...

https://mobile.twitter.com/valeriejarrett/status/838083755168382976

We know its a lie based on Flynn's resignation.

No proof Obama did anything. FISO gave FBI a court warrant in October to give counter-intelligence to examine the activities of "U.S. persons" in Donald Trump's campaign ties with Russia. My suspicion is that Obama worked with the FBI to get this done and is smart enough to not directly tie himself to it. I guess he took the birthism thing personally.

Who needs proof? Trump's already accomplished what he set out to do: he's controlling the media.

What seems to be missing here is the possibility that there could have been illegal wire tapping going on.

Was listening to the news on the radio this morning, and ALL the coverage was about how the president can't order wiretaps, and doesn't sign warrants for wiretaps because the warrants have to be requested by the Justice department issued by a judge, and how there's an entire legal process that has to be followed to get a wire tap...

And I kept thinking exactly what you posted.

Was listening to the news on the radio this morning, and ALL the coverage was about how the president can't order wiretaps, and doesn't sign warrants for wiretaps because the warrants have to be requested by the Justice department issued by a judge, and how there's an entire legal process that has to be followed to get a wire tap...

And I kept thinking exactly what you posted.

His die hard fan base doesn't get this though. All they see is his tweet and his words are gospel. A lot of rational Trump voters just want all this sideshow crap to end and for him to get his agenda through, but he keeps shooting himself in the foot with these stupid tweets. It's just frustrating we have a president in the White House that tweets on impulse and emotion before gathering all the evidence.

His die hard fan base doesn't get this though. All they see is his tweet and his words are gospel. A lot of rational Trump voters just want all this sideshow crap to end and for him to get his agenda through, but he keeps shooting himself in the foot with these stupid tweets. It's just frustrating we have a president in the White House that tweets on impulse and emotion before gathering all the evidence.

Huh?

Yesterday everyone was talking about Sessions needing to resign.

Today, everyone's talking about Trump's tweet.

You honestly think Trump didn't know exactly what he was doing, tweeting that?

A bit of advice: Don't go full Gator/Tiberius. You never go full Gator.

https://twitter.com/GaltsGultch/status/838024458979921921

Just about every time, throughout the Trump Ascension, he makes a seemingly outrageous claim, he lets people attack it, and then he backs it up. It will be interesting to see what he might have up his sleeve.

Obama was born in Kenya.

Thousands of Muslims in New Jersey were celebrating after 9/11.

3 million illegal voters in the election.

His sleeve must be Yuge to carry all that proof.

This thread is redundant with the alternative facts thread.

Obama was born in Kenya.

!. Very posible

2.True

3. At least that many. just in California.

Obama was born in Kenya.

Oh PastaHead, your world is gonna crumble.

Obama was born in Kenya.

My advice to you is invest more, emotionally and financially; follow your heart.

Edited by richstadiumowner

Scumbag!

Its official you are just as much a schizophrenic as this President... holy crap is that statement by Trump and your thinking nuckin futz....

Got some padded walls 4 point restraints and a doc who administers thorazine to calm you both down....

Try to take focus off Russian scandle by bold face delusional lying... wow

Edited by North Buffalo

Yesterday everyone was talking about Sessions needing to resign.

Today, everyone's talking about Trump's tweet.

You honestly think Trump didn't know exactly what he was doing, tweeting that?

I see so much on Facebook and other sites liberals getting their panties all in a wad over the disinformation perpetrated by groups like Occupy Democrats and the far left media. It's hysterical. Right now there is one going around on FB concerning the "gutting" of the EPA. It even has pictures of the Cuyoga River on fire as an example of how things will be under Trump. Yes, he is going to propose some cuts. My bet is that he envisions the EPA as more of a coordinator of the 50 state epa's we already have and he will make cuts to their budget to eliminate redundancy.

People don't understand Trump. He brilliantly uses the media against themselves. When he doesn't like the news he simply changes it and the media jumps on the new story. Sometimes I think he sets them up. I don't think I have to say anything more than "Sweden" and "refugees".

Trump is a classic negotiator rather than a politician. If he wants 75 oranges he's going to ask for 100 and he might get 80. The politician will ask for 80 and might get 70. That's why some of the things that might seem outlandish really are just Trump knowing how to get what he wants. We can say all we want about his style and color of his hair but he's been hard at work putting into motion his promises from the campaign trail. As long as he follows the Constitution that's what I want from him.