WWE/Professional Wrestling

Bray Wyatt

I want to see what they do with Nakamura on Smackdown. There should be a lot of fun main event matches coming down the pipe if Vince doesn't bungle his push.

His soon-to-be match with Ziggler should be a good introduction to the main roster fans, like how the Corbin/Ziggler feud was a great introduction for the Lone Wolf.

i never watched whatever federation he was in, so i don't get the appeal of "shitstain"....i REALLY don't get the build up and why we are on week 3 or 4 and he still hasn't had a match....he better be worth the hype

I want to see what they do with Nakamura on Smackdown. There should be a lot of fun main event matches coming down the pipe if Vince doesn't bungle his push.

His soon-to-be match with Ziggler should be a good introduction to the main roster fans, like how the Corbin/Ziggler feud was a great introduction for the Lone Wolf.

i never watched whatever federation he was in, so i don't get the appeal of "shitstain"....i REALLY don't get the build up and why we are on week 3 or 4 and he still hasn't had a match....he better be worth the hype

They're trying to build the hype before his first match. I would like to see what he can do in the ring as well, as I do not have the WWE Network (and obviously cannot watch NXT.) Everything I've read about him is that he is really good in the ring, so I do think that the wait will be worth it.

They're trying to build the hype before his first match. I would like to see what he can do in the ring as well, as I do not have the WWE Network (and obviously cannot watch NXT.) Everything I've read about him is that he is really good in the ring, so I do think that the wait will be worth it.

I think NXT is on hulu if you have that (although I am not sure how far that would go back) and his matches are good, if you can see his match with Sami Zayn it was awesome.

The match with Ziggler should be good, even though I am not a fan of the build up as Ziggler is a great worker and sells stuff really well so seeing him sell some of Nak's strikes and his finisher should be good.

Why I don't like the build up but kinda get it is that his English still needs a little work (I think Tozawa's is better) and I think by getting this crap out of the way, it kinda builds some sympathy up so people will be more lenient I think going forward. But Zigglers heeling def needs some work

My wife (not the biggest Nakamura fan) says his name sounds like shitstain too! :lol: I think perhaps going forward they should just refer to him as "Nakamura" maybe drop the first name like they did with Cesaro

He's good but I don't think he's as great as people say.

I am kinda on this side, but I think it is mainly because people talked him up so much that I was inevitably going to be let down.

Was basically like this with Ibushi in the CWC too, he put on great matches but people were so in love with him and raving about him prior that I think I would have liked him more had people not been so over the moon and were more like this guy is legit

He's not even the best pure wrestler from Japan (probably Shibata). He's a good wrestler but more than that he's just a really cool dude. Bray is right, if it's built up sky high beforehand and you're like grrrrr this better be good, it's likely to be a letdown. Edited by 2018 Our Year For Sure

Payback wasn't too bad, I had low expectations and they def exceeded those.

The house of horrors match - well the house part I thought was just right on the amount of campiness and ridiculousness (perfect for sports entertainment and was for a pg audience). I wish when Bray left the house and knelt that the house would have started on fire (maybe pg rated wouldn't allow this?) as it would have been a good full circle thing with getting back at Randy for burying Sister Abigails place down. Plus the shock of Randy being behind him would have been even greater.

I didn't like that they had the Bollywood boys and Jinder interfere (I get that they are moving on to that story and it is advancing that angle and gives them some heat) but why cant Bray ever just win clean? I guess I should just be happy that he has a "victory" as they usually make him lose important matches....

Braun demolishing RR was great, Sheamus knocking out Jeff Hardys tooth, man what a kick lol And I am a big Alexa fan so was happy to see her win and beat Charlotte to the first woman to hold both titles history spot

I watched it for a bit. The House Of Horrors match killed off my interest for anything afterwards. Just awful, IMO.

What I didn't realize (since I am on the east coast and the show was on the west coast) was that the filmed part was at night and then went to the arena and it was day time there. That would have completely blown my suspension of disbelief right away

I am excited to see what Bray and Finn do and how they bring up the demon with Finn

Yeah I didn't like that match either. They try to get cinematic with Bray and channel Lucha Underground's unique presentation but it just comes out bad, like that Wyatt Family vs. New Day mess in the woods from months back (forget what it was called). Other than that I liked the show, Owens/Jericho and Aries/Neville were good, Alexa winning was awesome, Rollins keeps rolling and Roman loses. Enjoyed it

Yeah I didn't like that match either. They try to get cinematic with Bray and channel Lucha Underground's unique presentation but it just comes out bad, like that Wyatt Family vs. New Day mess in the woods from months back (forget what it was called). Other than that I liked the show, Owens/Jericho and Aries/Neville were good, Alexa winning was awesome, Rollins keeps rolling and Roman loses. Enjoyed it

The Wyatt compound I think was the name of it, maybe since they got the Hardys there on Raw they can hopefully add to it and get that ship going in the right direction for the future.

The Wyatt compound I think was the name of it, maybe since they got the Hardys there on Raw they can hopefully add to it and get that ship going in the right direction for the future.

Maybe. I hope they give Matt some creative freedom over those segments. The Broken stuff was self-deprecating and silly, not something the WWE writers normally do very well. If they give Matt freedom he'll do amazing stuff that will get everyone talking, and laughing. It'll be WONDERFUL!

I hope Strowman recovers from his injury quickly. A 1-2 month break will hopefully not cool his push.

Yeah he is even improving on the mic it seems, and I guess they had to find a way for him to be written of due to his IRL injuries. That episode of raw was pretty weak though, I hope this SDL is better

I didn't stay tuned in, so did he not wrestle Calisto with one arm?

Yeah he is even improving on the mic it seems, and I guess they had to find a way for him to be written of due to his IRL injuries. That episode of raw was pretty weak though, I hope this SDL is better

Strowman was a superstar I felt WWE was pushing down our throats at first. Saw him as simply a Big Dude that looked scary. He drastically improved on the mic, impressed me with his speed for a big guy and obviously he's one of, if not THE strongest Superstar on the roster.

Out til July I saw in the latest reports... bummer.

To think I was advocating for the return of the Hardcore Championship.. I see now WWE can't afford to put their roster in jeopardy.

Another one bites the dust.

Strowman was a superstar I felt WWE was pushing down our throats at first. Saw him as simply a Big Dude that looked scary. He drastically improved on the mic, impressed me with his speed for a big guy and obviously he's one of, if not THE strongest Superstar on the roster.

Out til July I saw in the latest reports... bummer.

To think I was advocating for the return of the Hardcore Championship.. I see now WWE can't afford to put their roster in jeopardy.

Another one bites the dust.

I always thought that an interesting title possibility would be like a network title that would have to be defended 24/7 and they could show the matches on the WWE network live, and would be a falls count anywhere

Don't hinder the Jinder!

At least the title is off Orton, he was getting pretty stale.

Takeover was awesome if you get a chance to see it, and people seem to be ragging on Backlash but I thought it was good

Don't hinder the Jinder!

I hate how whenever there is a non-white champion, he has to be a heel who "hates America". Every damn person in the organization is psyched that Jinder is champion but story-writing obviously HAS to make him an America hating evil guy.

Shoutout to the WWE when they made Mohammed Hassan's shtick to act like a TERRORIST and then 9/11 happened and the dude lost his job. Not to mention the guy was italian and not even a muslim. But lets be honest, who the hell would be totally OK with being in that role? An italian dude who has nothing to worry about when the show is over.

Honestly, such a joke of a company that is still riding the high of its 90s glory days.

Edited by Elite Poster

I hate how whenever there is a non-white champion, he has to be a heel who "hates America". Every damn person in the organization is psyched that Jinder is champion but story-writing obviously HAS to make him an America hating evil guy.

Shoutout to the WWE when they made Mohammed Hassan's shtick to act like a TERRORIST and then 9/11 happened and the dude lost his job. Not to mention the guy was italian and not even a muslim. But lets be honest, who the hell would be totally OK with being in that role? An italian dude who has nothing to worry about when the show is over.

Honestly, such a joke of a company that is still riding the high of its 90s glory days.

Xenophobia sells to the wrestling demographic.

• 2 weeks later...

I have no idea what you are talking about....... :flirt:

Meh, just send Sister Abigail over to have a 'chat' with the soon-to-be ex wife. It will all work out just fine afterwards, cause you got the whole world in your hands...