BBMB Refugee Registry

New place looks nice. I'll try to keep it that way by not saying what I think about the new communications guy, Derek Boyko. It's like they want people to throw a certain type of object onto the field.

1. List of user names and aliases used over the last 5 years; psuscott16

2. Dates active; I think like 2004

3. City of residence; Colorado Springs

4. How old were you when the Bills last made the playoffs. The Bills have made the playoffs?

5. List of your fears; Walgreen Feminine Isle

6. List of your turn ons; Bills tatoos

7. Fitz or Trent?; Trent pre head injury

8. Have you ever tried reattata?; Not that I know of

9. mrags should stay. True or False; FALSE

10. Complete the following sentence: "Ralph is " the man.

Edited by psuscott16

And not one of them has yet to comply with addendum 11, as set forth in post #172. Again, for their own protection...

I was very clear on that point. The refugees wanton disregard for the rules which are FOR THEIR OWN PROTECTION is just baffling.

I was very clear on that point. The refugees wanton disregard for the rules which are FOR THEIR OWN PROTECTION is just baffling.

They can't all possibly be millennials, can they?? God help us...

Edited by ExWNYer

As a follow up to Jauronimo, I would add the following observations re. the rapid influx of mudbloods (aka "muggles"):

1) We don't care how many posts you had at BBMB, BettyCrocker.com or the BronieLove Message Board....you are all "fresh meat" here at TBD;

2) In addition to the avatar rule (which Jauronimo correctly pointed out is for your own safety), you are required to insert the following as a macro whenever posting for the first two years of membership: "I hereby agree that the following statement is made in accordance with the TBD Terms of Service. In the event this statement violates the Terms of Service, I will voluntarily spend one week in the Consumer Reports and/or Health and Fitness sections of TBD (a/k/a Siberia);

3) Increasing your post count here with a "This ^^^^" or an "Agreed" or even a smiley face is monitored closely by Jauronimo...he'll snatch your credentials quicker than you can say "TJ Graham jumps to catch a ball at his knees"

this^^^^^

They can't all possibly be millennials, can they?? God help us...

I've been concerned over this. Because recently its said millenials are post 1980. I thought it was 1983.

Thanks for the welcome.

1. BringLevyBack on BBMB, Drunkard here and at the Aud Club

2. Too numerous to list

3. Jacksonville, NC

4. 18

5. Pegula keeping Buffalo sports mired in mediocrity

6. You have to buy me dinner first.

7. Fitz

8. I have no idea what that is

9. I have no idea what that is

10. Dead. RIP.

I'm just glad this place has a political subforum.

1. List of user names and aliases used over the last 5 years; Letsgoteam

2. Dates active; I have been a member since the Billsrock message board transformed or joined together to the bbmb. I was in the high school then, if anyone remembers that, I would love to hear the correct history. I did not post very often but visited almost daily to read. Was the best source for info, not living in NY.

3. City of residence; Knoxville,TN

4. How old were you when the Bills last made the playoffs. 5th grade

5. List of your fears; spiders

6. List of your turn ons; long walks on the beach

7. Fitz or Trent?; both, i always want to the Bills to succeed. I liked Fitz better however. The only QB i have ever hated for the Bills was Rob Johnson. Doug Flutie was my childhood hero.

8. Have you ever tried reattata?; Is that the Pokemon?

9. mrags should stay. True or False; Tralse (true and false combined)

10. Complete the following sentence: "Ralph is " the first Buffalo Bills owner.

Edited by letsgoteam

this^^^^^

I've been concerned over this. Because recently its said millenials are post 1980. I thought it was 1983.

^^^^^ I see what you did there.

I've seen 1982, as well. Maybe we should have one of them investigate and post the results on SnapFace or ChatBook.

1. List of user names and aliases used over the last 5 years; TBBills Fan, Porky

2. Dates active; 2002-2017 I think until it got shut down

3. City of residence; Originally Depew, now Land O Lakes

4. How old were you when the Bills last made the playoffs. 22 years young

5. List of your fears; Tom Brady never retiring

6. List of your turn ons; Redheads, Threesomes, orgies and Pizza

7. Fitz or Trent?; dear god

8. Have you ever tried reattata?; once a day

9. mrags should stay. True or False; Possibly

10. Complete the following sentence: "Ralph is " No longer with us, RIP.

Edited by TBBills Fan

All displaced members of the former Buffalo Bills Message Board will be required to register here in this thread. Please provide the following:

1. List of user names and aliases used over the last 5 years;

2. Dates active;

3. City of residence;

4. How old were you when the Bills last made the playoffs.

5. List of your fears;

6. List of your turn ons;

7. Fitz or Trent?;

8. Have you ever tried reattata?;

9. mrags should stay. True or False; and

10. Complete the following sentence: "Ralph is " ________________.

Compliance with the BBMB Registry grants you full posting rights here at TBD and the status as Probationary Idiot under the DCT Act of 1998. Failure to comply means your status on the Stadium Wall and Off the Wall is invalid and limits you to the un-policed Tribal zones of PPP and MLB.

BillsMafiaEP at BBMB

atleast for 12-13 years

Corning,NY (from Tonawanda,NY originally)

18 when the Bills last made the playoffs, now 34.

Fears: never making the playoffs again, and airplanes.

turnons: New Era Field and Emilia Clarke

Definitely Fitz

never heard of reattata

should stay

a golden god!

Well, technically you are a Drunken Pygmy first, then GOAT. :)

Nobody is born the GOAT. That must be earned...

Drunk and Pygmy are simply adjectives. Society has written off our kind for centuries. The fact that I can be the GOAT, while also being drunk, only adds to the legacy. Admittedly, the Pygmy stereotypes are all true, though...I was able to overcome the odds.

However, I fully acknowledge that being the GOAT of the BBMB and coming here is like being the greatest player in the CFL making the jump to the NFL...

As a follow up to Jauronimo, I would add the following observations re. the rapid influx of mudbloods (aka "muggles"):

1) We don't care how many posts you had at BBMB, BettyCrocker.com or the BronieLove Message Board....you are all "fresh meat" here at TBD;

2) In addition to the avatar rule (which Jauronimo correctly pointed out is for your own safety), you are required to insert the following as a macro whenever posting for the first two years of membership: "I hereby agree that the following statement is made in accordance with the TBD Terms of Service. In the event this statement violates the Terms of Service, I will voluntarily spend one week in the Consumer Reports and/or Health and Fitness sections of TBD (a/k/a Siberia);

3) Increasing your post count here with a "This ^^^^" or an "Agreed" or even a smiley face is monitored closely by Jauronimo...he'll snatch your credentials quicker than you can say "TJ Graham jumps to catch a ball at his knees"

thats hot