official Buffalo Bills message board shut down

I've had an inactive account on this site and for the most part, Billievers for years, but finally moving over to both sites. I read sometimes on here, but that's it. First time posting. I'm super upset that I couldn't keep hold of the Sabres threads. I've found those more interesting than anything on the General board. I wonder what some of those BBMB mods that were power hungry will do, now that they have no more authorities?

We have a pretty active Sabres thread on Off the Wall. If that's not enough for you, you can join our sister site SabreSpace.

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting to me that they want fans to respond more with things like social Media. I've seen some of the most negative/insulting comments on the bills fb page as well as players pages or instagram. Imo, taking the official boards away was stupid. I loved the game day threads. It was like watching the game with hundreds of people you didn't know, but kind of knew, that all had the same passion. I'll definitely miss those boards

Ditto this...I have no desire to start using social media as bills football communication. I also dont feel its right being forced in that direction.

A lot of us here.

Ive noticed that...I should have been logged in last week but for some reason I cant log in with my phone, thought it was a registration issue. Good to see you made it!

Ditto this...I have no desire to start using social media as bills football communication. I also dont feel its right being forced in that direction.

Ive noticed that...I should have been logged in last week but for some reason I cant log in with my phone, thought it was a registration issue. Good to see you made it!

Same here.