2017 NFL combine

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obi Melifonwu.....beast. A 6'4", 225lb man running a 4.40 with a 44" vertical and an 11'9" broad jump. He would be nice to have at S. Looked solid in drills too.

according to Matt Miller, his tape doesn't quite match his workouts. But have to be impressed with the potential.

according to Matt Miller, his tape doesn't quite match his workouts. But have to be impressed with the potential.

I have to admit I have seen zero of the guy playing. Athletically gifted for sure. He made some money today. I was thinking 3rd round guy even without seeing any film. The DB's were all fast as *%°¥ today. So many sub 4.5 guys. Looks like a great class with on field production and the athletic measurables.

For the love of all things holy TRADE DOWN Doug...

How he left us with 6 picks in this Draft is beyond my comprehension...He better fix that...

Scouting this class and knowing we're short on picks, cap money, and overall talent is making me very, very, sad... B-)

I am leaning more and more to this sentiment.

There is some good depth in this year's draft, and we need more than 6 picks.

Having a Top 10 pick is great, but if we trade down a good 5-7 spots and pick up an extra 2nd & 4th or something like that, it would be a very good move.

I don't think you should trade down just for the sake of it. If there is an elite talent at 10 that can help us win games then I'd like to see us get him.

To a point, I agree with this, however, we have so may wholes and not enough resources. We are running out of patch kits quickly.

Agreed. You don't get better drafting for need.

There is always a VERY vocal group who believes we should trade back with every single pick. It takes two to tango. Sure, I'd love to trade our 10 for 14 and a second rounder. I'd also like to trade back in the 2nd and pick up a later 2nd round pick for our efforts, but this is a pipe dream without teams willing to trade. This is a super deep draft, EVERYONE would like to move back and pick up extra picks.

Im more of a realistic guy. Never in a hundred year would I think we would trade our first for 14 and a second. But rade our first for a late first and late second or early third yeah. We got alot of holes need plugging, minimal money, and minimal picks. If our GM doesnt start finding über diamonds in the rough we are going to be non competitive in every ball game.

I was in hiding but I hear the coast is clear. Who do you like at QB this year?

Sam Darnold, Josh Allen, Josh Rosen.

(hiding from what lol)

I was in hiding but I hear the coast is clear. Who do you like at QB this year?

ooops, this yr, nobody (I think Kelly has the Talent but will need some time)

Henry William Obiajulu Melifonwu. Born in London.

You can keep your grubby mitts off him, he's mine!

Well he can't play ball over there B-)

What do you think of TJ Watt ?

For the love of all things holy TRADE DOWN Doug...

How he left us with 6 picks in this Draft is beyond my comprehension...He better fix that...

Scouting this class and knowing we're short on picks, cap money, and overall talent is making me very, very, sad... B-)

ALL THIS !!

This and more this-

Neutral football buddies are asking me how the Bills can have a poor record, low cap space, and only 6 picks? Not the trifecta we are looking for, so trading down even just to pick up a 4th and 6th would be welcome

Can we fire Doug Already. He has made too many quick fix moves that have cost us in the long run, plus the whole sucking at QBs thing.

no thanks, I want a player, tired of potential, sounds perfect for Duggy

What do you think of TJ Watt ?

I've not got round to many edge guys this year, focusing on needs. I've seen little bits of him against OL I've watched and he looks solid. High motor guy, committed in pursuit. Thought he looked a little stiff but that 3-cone suggests otherwise. Other than that, I can't give too much of an assessment.

Figured you'd like him though ;)

I've not got round to many edge guys this year, focusing on needs. I've seen little bits of him against OL I've watched and he looks solid. High motor guy, committed in pursuit. Thought he looked a little stiff but that 3-cone suggests otherwise. Other than that, I can't give too much of an assessment.

Figured you'd like him though ;)

high motor all the way !!! lol

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

Obi Melifonwu.....beast. A 6'4", 225lb man running a 4.40 with a 44" vertical and an 11'9" broad jump. He would be nice to have at S. Looked solid in drills too.

He'd be a perfect player to select if we could find a trade down partner. Absolutely love Obi and he's probably no longer a second-round player after this combine. He's now a mid to late first-round guy.

I have to admit I have seen zero of the guy playing. Athletically gifted for sure. He made some money today. I was thinking 3rd round guy even without seeing any film. The DB's were all fast as *%°¥ today. So many sub 4.5 guys. Looks like a great class with on field production and the athletic measurables.

here's a vid of his play. Ignore the stupid music. Starts around 0:41.