Free Agents 2017 edition

CommonCents

This is why it feels like we always draft DB. We almost never keep anyone. I was really mad we let Searcy walk with no back up plan.

interestingly we are stil about average with the league on how many db's we draft.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we decide to let Robert Woods go I'm not so sure he is going to reel in a big pay day. There is a bevy of talent for this position right now.

Alshon Jeffery, Desean Jackson, Brandon Marshall, Kenny Britt.. even some mid-level talent like Hawkins. I mean where does he fall? He's definitely not in the upper tier. The Bills could be better off letting him hit the market. Ultimately I like Robert Woods but...

I'd love Kenny Britt, he had a great season with awful QBs last year.

interestingly we are stil about average with the league on how many db's we draft.

Its one of, if not the hardest position to play besides QB. When you do good you almost never get noticed, when you !@#$ up....everyone knows you !@#$ed up.

Its one of, if not the hardest position to play besides QB. When you do good you almost never get noticed, when you !@#$ up....everyone knows you !@#$ed up.

hooker might be the only safety in the last 5-6 years that can step in and play with impact immediately. otherwise, a good prospect takes at least 2 years to develop, some in to their third season.

hooker might be the only safety in the last 5-6 years that can step in and play with impact immediately. otherwise, a good prospect takes at least 2 years to develop, some in to their third season.

Right. There's a few players every year that play beyond their experience tho. Hooker prob wont last past the Chargers.

Would be perfect for Dennison offense. And familiar with Castillo blocking schemes.

@caplanNFL

If #Ravens FB Kyle Juszczyk makes it to free agency on Thursday, he'll likely sign with a team that provides him a "hybrid" role (FB/RB,TE).

Edited by YoloinOhio

Would be perfect for Dennison offense. And familiar with Castillo blocking schemes.

@caplanNFL

If #Ravens FB Kyle Juszczyk makes it to free agency on Thursday, he'll likely sign with a team that provides him a "hybrid" role (FB/RB,TE).

Would be a great fit. Wonder what he'd cost. Not a pricey position but he is coming off a stellar season.

Hopefully we can land a #2 WR in FA somehow. Here are a few guys who were in a Shanahan/Kubiak-Dennison offensive system that would be able to come in and contribute on offense immediately are Brandon Marshall, Pierre Garcon and Torrey Smith. None of these guys would be cheap. But they shouldn't break the bank either. Landing one of these guys would be beneficial to not only Watkins but Tyrod as well.

@caplanNFL

Sweet I wanted him in the draft, sign em duggy

Gilmore wants to be paid ~$14m annually.

Gilmore wants more than Janoris Jenkins ($12.5 million per year) got last offseason and more than the $14 million annually Richard Sherman received in 2014. Only two cornerbacks -- Josh Norman ($15 million) and Patrick Peterson ($14.01 million) -- make more than Sherman, so Gilmore is probably looking to set a new mark for corners. Gilmore turns 27 this year and is drawing significant interest from the Bears. He's unlikely to re-sign with the Bills.

Source nbc sports