The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Who is calling for impeachment? 

The Republicans were the ones ignorantly chanting "Lock her up!" Now everyone is suppose to be nice to little old Trump? 

Such hypocrisy 

A ton of democrats were calling for impeachment until their polling showed that it would hurt them in the next election. You thought impeachment was a great idea until you found out what the left's talking/non talking points were, hypocrite.

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

They try to have a sitting President impeached every second of every day, so they deserved to be called out.

i hit my youth political stride during the Reagan years with accomplished adults as talk show guests, then Carville showed up like a rinsed out brain-damaged muppet and the whole class and dignity when right down the crapper-ooo....

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

A ton of democrats were calling for impeachment until their polling showed that it would hurt them in the next election. You thought impeachment was a great idea until you found out what the left's talking/non talking points were, hypocrite.

Who?? Anyone in leadership? I think you are full of crap 

Oh ya, Eric Garland! Who ever the hell that is 

1 minute ago, m_w_hunter said:

hes a leader of the "resistance" youre neck deep in. your lying if you say you dont know who he is

theres your dishonesty :lol:

I've never heard of that mutherfocker in my life. You are the dishonest one. 

These statements were in the thread you started regarding Trump's impeachment. Guess who made them?

Me either. The obstruction of justice charge seems enough already, but its hard to believe this clown hasn't done other impeachable offenses as well. No need to hold your breath

No, this is way above party politics. If Mike Pence can get the GOP agenda through its better than having a guy who is in bed with the Russians

I think the 25th option would be the easiest for the country. And since you guys don't understand at all where this is coming from, it would be all right wingers involved in doing this option

What if Trump leaves on this foreign trip and never comes back. He just flies to Moscow and lives with Putin or something

11 hours ago, njbuff said:

Giuliani just called Hillary Clinton a criminal.

No truer words have ever been spoken.

Giuliani is not helping anyone recently, especially Trump. He should keep his mouth shut. His comments on Hannity last night prove Trump lied and will say anything to help himself. 

I don’t like the corrupt unlikeable witch, but how many criminal investigations are there against her or her campaign right now? Oh yeah, zero. Can’t say the same for the President. #Deepstate #Swamp #Liberal MSM, FBI, DOJ and whoever else you want to blame

8 minutes ago, gatorbait said:

Giuliani is not helping anyone recently, especially Trump. He should keep his mouth shut. His comments on Hannity last night prove Trump lied and will say anything to help himself. 

I don’t like the corrupt unlikeable witch, but how many criminal investigations are there against her or her campaign right now? Oh yeah, zero. Can’t say the same for the President. #Deepstate #Swamp #Liberal MSM, FBI, DOJ and whoever else you want to blame

Multiple.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Multiple.

Could you please list them? The IG report is not a criminal investigation and doesn’t have the authority to indict or prosecute. 

Edited by gatorbait

Just now, gatorbait said:

Could you please list them. The IG report is not a criminal investigation and doesn’t have the authority to indict or prosecute. 

There are multiple grand juries convened, along with a military tribunal.  The IG report is nothing more than a report, but it's important to note that it's been being delayed because of the ongoing criminal investigations it has been supporting.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

There are multiple grand juries convened, along with a military tribunal.  The IG report is nothing more than a report, but it's important to note that it's been being delayed because of the ongoing criminal investigations it has been supporting.

What criminal investigations? Can you list them? Surely they would have been leaked by now. 

Just now, gatorbait said:

What criminal investigations? Can you list them? Surely they would have been leaked by now. 

No, they would not.  Criminal investigations are rife with leaks when they are not actually criminal investigations seeking prosecutions, but are instead politically loaded hit jobs designed to spin/sway public sentiment.  Again, as Greg is fond of pointing out, we are in the midst of an information war. 

The investigations currently underway are designed to put criminals in jail, or worse, and as such they are being handled in an air tight manner.