The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So, as long as you are a Democrat it's ok to violate women any way you see fit with NO consequences whatsoever simply because #orangemanbad?

What the fvck is wrong with these people?

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

So, as long as you are a Democrat it's ok to violate women any way you see fit with NO consequences whatsoever simply because #orangemanbad?

What the fvck is wrong with these people?

The best part is they aren't even monsters covertly anymore. 

Edited by Albwan
  • Like (+1) 1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/live-let-die-blasts-president-013638094.html

As President Trump toured an N95 mask manufacturing plant in Phoenix on Tuesday, his visit through the facility was accompanied by a head-scratching musical soundtrack: the Paul McCartney-penned “Live and Let Die,” as performed by Guns 'N Roses.

The president and his entourage were touring a Honeywell factory that produces the masks, worn by medical workers to protect them from breathing in the deadly COVID-19 virus. Standing next to a green bin filled with hundreds of masks, a notably un-face-masked Trump watched an employee work as the music segued from the Animals' "House of the Rising Sun" into the song McCartney wrote and recorded for the James Bond film of the same name.

They are bitching and analyzing the music playing where Trump goes now.

Pure insanity these 'people'.

And fat Axl Rose has no room to say anything, lol.

he is the biggest *&^% in rock history.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well, at least it's not just the White House Press Corps. that wants to use false information to pose questions, and not allow answers without interruptions.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Well, at least it's not just the White House Press Corps. that wants to use false information to pose questions, and not allow answers without interruptions.

And people say these reporters are just doing their jobs. bull####. They are driving a narrative.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Albwan said:

As President Trump toured an N95 mask manufacturing plant in Phoenix on Tuesday, his visit through the facility was accompanied by a head-scratching musical soundtrack: the Paul McCartney-penned “Live and Let Die,” as performed by Guns 'N Roses.

I had no idea Guns did a version of Sir Paul's greatest song ever.  I'm.gonna have to check that out.

7 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I had no idea Guns did a version of Sir Paul's greatest song ever.  I'm.gonna have to check that out.

They did.  And for some unexplainable reason they changed "give it a cry" to "give in and cry." :doh:

I LOVE WHEN JOURNALISTS GO BALLISTIC OVER BEING TREATED THE WAY JOURNALISTS TREAT EVERYONE ELSE: 

Politico Reporter Melts Down Over Conservative Media Citing New York Times Letter From Politico ‘Founder.’ 

“What might have been expected would be for Politico to come out with a strong statement in defense of journalism over partisan activism. What might have been expected would be for all real journalists to condemn Torchin’s statement, even if just to pretend they disagree with it.

What Politico did instead was attack people who noticed the letter to the editor. Really.”

At this point, does anyone really expect Politico, or journalists, to behave as described above, as opposed to how Politico actually did behave?

• Thank you (+1) 1