The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

***** them. But you have to admit spotting him a U and a picture of a crane is pretty funny 

Hmm. I disagree and really tried to see what Lemon thought was funny enough to laugh for two minutes straight.  Why would there be a picture of crane after a random U appeared on a map?  It’s gibberish. It sounds like a middle school joke from a kid on sugar overload. 

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Hmm. I disagree and really tried to see what Lemon thought was funny enough to laugh for two minutes straight.  Why would there be a picture of crane after a random U appeared on a map?  It’s gibberish. It sounds like a middle school joke from a kid on sugar overload. 

Lighten up Francis. Lemons reaction was childish but the U ? was funny. 

43 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Lighten up Francis. Lemons reaction was childish but the U ? was funny. 

It would have been better if they tried to claim that Trump wouldn't know what a crane is.  

As an aside, the lefties probably don't know that the oldest Trump kids used to spend summers in Czechoslovakia, so it's more than likely that Trumpster knows the East European layout.  

Edited by GG
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Hmm. I disagree and really tried to see what Lemon thought was funny enough to laugh for two minutes straight.

Agreed.  He made Jimmy Fallon look subdued in his laughing