The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Twitter lets this stand... 

Because -- ???

Because they support hate and violence against those who hold different views. 

The account's suspended now.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:beer: 

Good. It took 'em over 12 hours. 

It took them 12 hours to find an out of the way internet forum, where he mentioned that James Woods was a good actor. So, they could finally link him to conservative values in order to justify suspending the account.

• Like (+1) 1

Leftists and trolls (same difference these days) have apparently been sharing a doctored screenshot of a supposed story Robby Soave wrote about Andy Ngo hiring Proud Boys to pose as Antifa to attack him … Robby himself called this BS out.

View image on Twitter

Trolls have been tweeting this doctored, fake screenshot of an article I supposedly wrote. My actual article made no such claims, and included a vastly different headline. If this is the evolved form of fake news, it’s mildly terrifying. I have asked @Twitter to take action.

Anything to make Andy the bad guy. This is awful.

Disgusting even.

• Like (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's the Anacostia, not the Potomac.  There's no bridge from the Potomac to Pennsylvania Avenue.  :lol:

and no road map to 270 for Trump either

18 hours ago, DC Tom said:

That's the Anacostia, not the Potomac.  There's no bridge from the Potomac to Pennsylvania Avenue.  :lol:

Yes it would most certainly be better if we could see our tanks crossing over bridges in OTHER peoples countries! ?

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yes it would most certainly be better if we could see our tanks crossing over bridges in OTHER peoples countries! ?

are they going to use the tanks in a wise display of taking out people who soooooooooooo deserve it?

On 7/2/2019 at 5:26 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Being pro-America = bad! bad! bad!

Being pro globalist = good! good! good! 

It's what we the people make of it and the platform in which we live is what's great.  It's what our country has done for other nations.  A lot.  Sadly, many millions of Americans do little with their opportunity.  However, they are free to do very little if they so choose and that's in the numbers.     

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/2/2019 at 12:55 PM, row_33 said:

a Canadian citizen is much freer than an American, based on the comments and worldviews on here...  :D

yeah but... at the end of the day, you're still Canadian.

On 3/11/2017 at 8:39 PM, Boyst62 said:

so when you simply check the facts you're more likely to find they're false. simple as that.

everything Trump says rattles me, so at least 80% of it must be a lie

cause I wouldn't be a total nutcake just because Hillary lost. I'm not biased.

and I'm waiting for my gold medal from the UN stating I am the sole holder of what is TOTAL TRUTH on any issue that a person raises....

(the burden some of us on here have set up for themselves...)   :D