The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This counts as a double troll tweet. 

1 for the content, 2 because it's from InfoWars

Fascists say what? 

Ana Navarro gives new meaning to the phrase "Putting lipstick on a pig".

• Like (+1) 2

On 5/2/2019 at 8:59 PM, reddogblitz said:

I had an idea today to help the election in regards to social media.  Build a digital wall.

6 months before the election until the day after, if you are in America you can only get ads/posts/tweets that originated in the contiguous 48 and Alaska and Hawaii.

A free people have the right to hear viewpoints originating outside the US as well as world news.

• Like (+1) 3

The president thinks that the Kentucky Derby DQ was the result of political correctness. Media, Deep State, Q: Wasn’t sure which thread this went under.

Good that our president weighed in on such an important matter. Do you think he’s more expert in forest and church firefighting or horse race judging?

7 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

The president thinks that the Kentucky Derby DQ was the result of political correctness. Media, Deep State, Q: Wasn’t sure which thread this went under.

Good that our president weighed in on such an important matter. Do you think he’s more expert in forest and church firefighting or horse race judging?

Criticizing him for this would only be appropriate if he wasn't putting the effort into his job. From all accounts he's the hardest working president in memory. His comments concerning Notre Dame Cathedral were non controversial while his remarks regarding clearing brush to help reduce fire damage is only common sense. Remarking about the race disqualification is nothing other than stating his opinion. Do you have an opinion about anything?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Criticizing him for this would only be appropriate if he wasn't putting the effort into his job. From all accounts he's the hardest working president in memory. His comments concerning Notre Dame Cathedral were non controversial while his remarks regarding clearing brush to help reduce fire damage is only common sense. Remarking about the race disqualification is nothing other than stating his opinion. Do you have an opinion about anything?

:lol: He'll have to get back to you on that answer after he gets the answer from someone else. He outsources his opinions to "experts" and "authorities" because (as he continues to prove) he's not capable of thinking for himself. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: He'll have to get back to you on that answer after he gets the answer from someone else. He outsources his opinions to "experts" and "authorities" because (as he continues to prove) he's not capable of thinking for himself. 

You know so much about me. Like that I’m a paid member of the Deep State. I’m flattered to be the subject of one of your crazed theories. 

I know now so little about you though. What do you think happened on 9-11, for example?

39 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Here is how this works. You can both appreciate his successes and criticize him when he’s a dumbass. I see you’re incapable of holding these two thoughts in your head because you love him so much but it *is* possible.*

*This message transmitted to you via my Deep State handlers. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

2 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

You know so much about me. Like that I’m a paid member of the Deep State. I’m flattered to be the subject of one of your crazed theories. 

I know now so little about you though. What do you think happened on 9-11, for example?

Here is how this works. You can both appreciate his successes and criticize him when he’s a dumbass. I see you’re incapable of holding these two thoughts in your head because you love him so much but it *is* possible.*

*This message transmitted to you via my Deep State handlers. 

This is how it really works. I don't spend my time attacking Trump just to attack him. You do.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I compliment him. And criticize him. 

Unlike you and the echo chamber.

Again, I have criticized him here, I just don't go looking for shittomake up. You do.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

You're just salty because you don't get to see Obama's brackets anymore.

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

You're just salty because you don't get to see Obama's brackets anymore.

One year they gave Obama the women’s bracket and nobody who cared about his picks noticed at all

he had Penn State in the Final Four his Fifth year, that would be quite an accomplishment for the men’s team...