The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

WaPo and NYT.......................:lol:

Bm9xqRmb_bigger.jpgDerek HunterVerified account @derekahunter
FollowFollow @derekahunter

I didn't rob the bank to steal the money, I did it to protect the money from being stolen.

Out: Only a paranoid nutjob would think the FBI was spying on the Trump campaign.

In: It's a good thing the FBI was spying on the Trump campaign!

Clapper: ‘It’s A Good Thing’ FBI Was Spying On Trump Campaign https://trib.al/yh1Wcjs 

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, B-Man said:

#JOURNALISM: PATHETIC: Newsweek reporter’s response to Dana Loesch is your DAILY reminder of why Trump won.

The reporter (absurdly) calling Dana Loesch fat is Nina Burleigh,

whose main claim to fame was her expressed desire to give Bill Clinton a blowjob as a gesture of thanks for his support of abortion.

if i went on twitter and called nina a repulsive suburban hoity toity whore would i get disciplined?

why is it that celebs can insult, badger and bully others but not regular folks?

I'm catching the tail end of "The Final Year" on HBO right now, just as they're recapping the 2016 election. watching all the Obama staffers break down as they realize "their" country is being "taken away" from them by a "disaster" the likes of which hasn't been seen "since the Civil War."  Basically, a whole load of condescending bull **** about how Trump lacks the intelligence and ability to make the decisions necessary to maintain Obama's legacy.

I am so glad these condescending !@#$s lost.

• Like (+1) 2

The White House released a statement Monday headlined, “What you need to know about the violent animals of MS-13.” It read like a fact sheet on the gang and used the word “animals” nine times after the headline.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/05/21/white-house-feeds-trump-base-with-news-release-doubling-down-on-ms-13-animals/?noredirect=on

The meltdowns on social media over this are the best. :worthy::lol:

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall