The Media's Portrayal of Trump and His Presidency

Nanker

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yet another meme stolen and butchered by the left.

Seriously, can you guys actually come up with an original thought, just once?

Speaking from LA after a production meeting wherein it was proposed we change the whole show I’m on from something original to a literal carbon copy of an existing (popular) show (even suggesting hiring the same director), I can safely say no. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Speaking from LA after a production meeting wherein it was proposed we change the whole show I’m on from something original to a literal carbon copy of an existing (popular) show (even suggesting hiring the same director), I can safely say no. 

You should hide your enthusiasm.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just make sure they hire the same actors as well.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/23/2017 at 10:32 AM, Joe in Winslow said:

Ugh.

That movie. One of the worst adaptations of writing to film ever.

On 2/23/2017 at 1:38 PM, Nanker said:

I liked it. :o

I know you both wrote these comments three years ago, and this is off subject, but.....did you know that "Dune" is being re-made for a theatrical release in November?

It's being directed by Denis Villeneuve, same director for "Arrival", "Blade Runner 2049", "Prisoners" & "Sicario". Sounds promising.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

I know you both wrote these comments three years ago, and this is off subject, but.....did you know that "Dune" is being re-made for a theatrical release in November?

It's being directed by Denis Villeneuve, same director for "Arrival", "Blade Runner 2049", "Prisoners" & "Sicario". Sounds promising.

I’ll watch it! :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

From the article: “It’s — how would you put this? — lazy and unfair.”

I like it. Let’s stop calling them “The media,” and start calling them just exactly what they are, to wit... lazy and unfair. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

THE PRESS IS GARBAGE: 

‘Trump’s Chernobyl’: Media Wuhan Virus Hysteria Stokes Public Panic. 

“Not only is it clear that corporate media can’t be trusted to provide accurate information about an issue of public concern, it’s clear they don’t care about public health or the economy.”

I think the Wuhan virus is a real threat. I also think the press is trying to use it politically against Trump.

Both can be true at the same time.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Enemy. Of. The. People. 
(at least those people who value truth)

https://mobile.twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1237919890721382400

https://mobile.twitter.com/jamiedupree/status/1237907083166613509

(owned by the CCP)

Interesting to see Boortz reply to Dupree. I thought Dupree used to be a mainstay on his show.

Edited by Kevbeau
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Try to work in a talking hamster.  Trust me, there is a lot of comic value.  I can even give you some authentic content.

• Haha (+1) 2