Trump and Russia

Fighting for our democracy by claiming it was undermined by a foreign power without any evidence??

That's the opposite of fighting for our democracy. That's undercutting it to score political points because to a hack like Schiff, party trumps country.

There is evidence on multiple levels and if the electronic evidence the CIA and others is real, then this case has merit

There is evidence on multiple levels and if the electronic evidence the CIA and others is real, then this case has merit

There has been zero concrete evidence proffered by anyone, including Schiff thus far. There has been talk of classified briefings disclosing more concrete evidence -- but even those reports are disputed by the other party. The only evidence that has been offered is speculative in nature and none of it has proven (in any way) that the Russians tipped the election outcome one way or the other OR that Trump or any of his administration colluded with Russia to accomplish that.

But Schiff has been making the public case since November, that there's not only smoke but a huge, raging fire under all that smoke.

And every piece of electronic evidence offered by IC is now under suspicion due to CIA's own Umbridge program's capabilities.

So... again, not saying don't investigate, but men like Schiff are putting the cart before the horse INTENTIONALLY because it serves their political agenda, which is NOT in the nation's best interest.

There has been zero concrete evidence proffered by anyone, including Schiff thus far. There has been talk of classified briefings disclosing more concrete evidence -- but even those reports are disputed by the other party. The only evidence that has been offered is speculative in nature and none of it has proven (in any way) that the Russians tipped the election outcome one way or the other OR that Trump or any of his administration colluded with Russia to accomplish that.

But Schiff has been making the public case since November, that there's not only smoke but a huge, raging fire under all that smoke.

And every piece of electronic evidence offered by IC is now under suspicion due to CIA's own Umbridge program's capabilities.

So... again, not saying don't investigate, but men like Schiff are putting the cart before the horse INTENTIONALLY because it serves their political agenda, which is NOT in the nation's best interest.

Like I said it is circumstantial but that's enough to investigate. Trump's actions were very suspicious when related to the hacking and all. I listened to a radio program about the CIA evidence and they seemed to think that our spying could identify where much of the hacking came from. It was technical, so it can be easy to dismiss. That being said, if the IC believes it is real, they have to go after this.

Please list the evidence. Be specific.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/adam-schiff-trump-twitter-wiretapping-russia-ties-236249

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politics/trump-russia-timeline/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/02/15/michael-flynn-russia-timeline/97946470/

Start here

Like I said it is circumstantial but that's enough to investigate. Trump's actions were very suspicious when related to the hacking and all. I listened to a radio program about the CIA evidence and they seemed to think that our spying could identify where much of the hacking came from. It was technical, so it can be easy to dismiss. That being said, if the IC believes it is real, they have to go after this.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/adam-schiff-trump-twitter-wiretapping-russia-ties-236249

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politics/trump-russia-timeline/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/02/15/michael-flynn-russia-timeline/97946470/

Start here

That matryoshka doll graphic from CNN is the most compelling evidence yet. :lol:

You are so soft-headed. You are more susceptible to marketing than my wife, and that's really saying something.

I listened to a radio program about the CIA evidence and they seemed to think that our spying could identify where much of the hacking came from. It was technical, so it can be easy to dismiss.

And CIA's own Umbrage program, as evidenced by Wikileaks dump, proves the CIA can and has used it's cyber-weapon programs to frame other nation states for their cyber activities. The same leak also details how CIA stole the codes and methods used FSB/GRU use in their operations in order to replicate those attacks while hiding their origin.

In other words, the strongest evidence to date proffered by anyone has been the digital footprint left by the various disinformation sites roped into this investigation. This was never strong evidence to begin with, which just shows how weak this case actually is, but the Day Zero leaks immediately undermines any and all digital evidence proffered by CIA in this regard.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

And CIA's own Umbrage program, as evidenced by Wikileaks dump, proves the CIA can and has used it's cyber-weapon programs to frame other nation states for their cyber activities. The same leak also details how CIA stole the codes and methods used FSB/GRU use in their operations in order to replicate those attacks while hiding their origin.

In other words, the strongest evidence to date proffered by anyone has been the digital footprint left by the various disinformation sites roped into this investigation. This was never strong evidence to begin with, which just shows how weak this case actually is, but the Day Zero leaks immediately undermines any and all digital evidence proffered by CIA in this regard.

I wouldn't say that is the strongest evidence, I say Trump's own words and deeds are. He tried hiding almost nothing, it seems. But if the electronic evidence is also there, then that's damning, or just a false flag for you. I'm sure if there was something done, they will pressure some rat into talking. The investigation has barely started

Democrats have pointed to a number of publicly-reported connections between several Trump campaign associates and Russian interests.

Roger Stone, a former advisor to Trump, has admitted to a “back channel” connection to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange. The radical transparency site published the emails stolen by Russian hackers from the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and former Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.

Stone has also made public conversations with Guccifer 2.0, the hacker persona believed to be run by Russian intelligence that was also used to disseminate some of the stolen emails.

Foreign policy adviser Carter Page’s reported dealings with Russian energy firm Gazprom and former campaign chairman Paul Manafort’s ties to a pro-Russian official in Ukraine have also come under scrutiny.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/324754-comey-fbi-investigating-possible-collusion-between-trump-team-moscow

No. They didn't. I really wish you leftists would stop lying about this. It's embarrassing.

It's probably going to come out that it's just another Harry Reid lie. They have no trouble making unjustified and outrageous accusations just to set off a bomb of political controversy for their opponents. Trump's got that gene too.

That matryoshka doll graphic from CNN is the most compelling evidence yet. :lol:

You are so soft-headed. You are more susceptible to marketing than my wife, and that's really saying something.

2cqff39.png

:lol:

I wouldn't say that is the strongest evidence, I say Trump's own words and deeds are. He tried hiding almost nothing, it seems. But if the electronic evidence is also there, then that's damning, or just a false flag for you. I'm sure if there was something done, they will pressure some rat into talking. The investigation has barely started

It's been going on since before October per Comey's own words...

He is.

Cool. So a TRUMP SUPPORTER thinks it's "embarrassing" that leftists keep lying.

How's old honest Donny coming along with his not-at-all-embarrassing wiretapping allegations against Obama, by the way?

If lies embarrass you, my friend, I think you're supporting the wrong man.

Here's my opinions and predictions:

-Will they come up with enough evidence to prove Russia and Trump colluded? No. I'm guessing it all will be circumstantial.

-Should Trump apologize about baseless accusations of Obama wiretapping Trump tower? Yes. Will he? No.

-Should the intelligent agencies get to the bottom of who leaked classified information? Yes. Will they? No.

-Was their communication between Trump Operatives and Assange about what and when to release hacked DNC emails? Yes. Roger Stone admitted to it and it's why he left campaign early on.

-Did released wikileaks DNC e-mails of Podesta cost Hillary the election? NO. Hillary's reputation was already tarnished enough and rightfully so.

-Do I find it funny the FBI got involved with finding Brady's Superbowl Jerseys? Yes.

He actually isn't.

I knew I shouldn't have trusted the word of a man with "jizzle" in his name. :D

Why don't you use the search function or is that illogical you stupid !@#$ing noob.

No need for hostility and name-calling, now.

I knew I shouldn't have trusted the word of a man with "jizzle" in his name. :D

No need for hostility and name-calling, now.

There is when you are a stupid !@#$ing noob who doesn't know how to use the search function.