Trump and Russia

It's not worth responding to the America hating race baiters, they thrive

on their rage and the imagined rage of posters responding to them. 

Starve them by not even directly responding to them.

Edited by Albwan
  • Like (+1) 1

When are you going to understand that the Cold War approach to U.S.-Russian relationship is outdated and that they have one foot in the old ways of doing business?  They should realize that Putin a man of today and has got his eyes firmly on the future.

59 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes, I'm actually arguing with gator using quotes from Obama.  

I had lined up next the one about expecting Hillary to graciously accept defeat if Trump won.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, I'm actually arguing with gator using quotes from Obama.  

I had lined up next the one about expecting Hillary to graciously accept defeat if Trump won.

That video made me want to re-watch "The Young Turks" from election night 2016.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

That video made me want to re-watch "The Young Turks" from election night 2016.

That Young Turks clip ranks up there with Airplane!, Monty Python & the Holy Grail, and Spaceballs in the pantheon of comedy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

On 6/29/2018 at 6:37 PM, Koko78 said:

I had almost forgotten what an arrogant, dirty, nasty, piece of Schiff he really is.

I do not believe history will judge him well. The world will ultimately see him not for the color of his skin, but the depth of his character, and he will be found wanting. I mean, a lot.

Well, Putin did help Trump win the last election, so I guess they are "friends." And he hides behind his being an idiot, so who cares. Open collusion openly arrived at. 

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/395911-mcmaster-complained-that-trump-thinks-he-can-be-friends-with

Former national security adviser H.R. McMaster reportedly complained during his time in the White House about President Trump’s stance toward Russian President Vladimir Putin.

"The president thinks he can be friends with Putin,” McMaster said, according to a report published in The Washington Post on Friday that cited U.S. officials.

"I don’t know why, or why he would want to be," McMaster was quoted as saying.

The comments came in a report looking ahead to Trump's trip to Europe next week, where he will meet with NATO allies before holding a summit with Putin in Helsinki on July 16.

During a campaign rally in Montana on Thursday night, Trump dismissed concerns that he would not be prepared for the summit while also brushing off criticisms of Putin.

"They’re going ‘Will President Trump be prepared, you know, President Putin is KGB and this and that,’" Trump said. "You know what? Putin’s fine. He’s fine. We’re all fine. We’re people. Will I be prepared? Totally prepared. I’ve been preparing for this stuff my whole life."

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Well, Putin did help Trump win the last election, so I guess they are "friends." And he hides behind his being an idiot, so who cares. Open collusion openly arrived at. 

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/395911-mcmaster-complained-that-trump-thinks-he-can-be-friends-with

Are you saying Obama lied? He even said the probability of an election being rigged, by anyone is impossible. Is Obama a liar? If he lied about that, what else has he lied about? 

Your collusion delusion argumentis a house of straws. But keep collecting those checks and F America, right tibs?

• Like (+1) 1

STILL WAITING

In her weekly Wall Street Journal column yesterday Kim Strassel wondered if the FBI would come clean about the origin of the 2016 Trump investigation. She noted that a House resolution had set yesterday “as the deadline for the Justice Department to come clean on the beginning of its investigation into the Trump campaign.” If the subpoenaed documents were produced by the end of the day, we would “find out if the FBI has been lying to the public” about the origin of the investigation.

The deadline came and went. At FOX News, Catherine Herridge reports that, according to sources, “DOJ, FBI still not in full compliance with document request.” Reasonable observers might infer that they have something to hide and that they are hiding it.