4merper4mer

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha. i hear ya.

Falcons screwed that game up so badly. Let's see. 2nd and 1. Let's run Coleman up the middle. Oh, that didn't work. Let's pass it. Fumble, Pats recover. WTF. Run Freeman both times.

Jones catches it in FG range. Oh, let's pass it and get sacked. And then, lets pass it again so we can get a 10 yard holding penalty.

Totally dysfunctional playcalling. Eat the clock, use Freeman, esp. when your defense has been on the field most of the game. And don't pass when in FG range.

There was ego in it. Shanahan was trying to show us how great he is. There is a reason it has taken a desperate team to hire him. He is an arrogant jerk and that has put other teams off for years.

Well I hope he enjoys his new job. Cos he right royally screwed up today.

How many yards per carry were they averaging? There is literally no coach in the WORLD that loses that game

World.... meet Kyle Shanahan.

You really think that Gunner? The most dramatic outcome had to be there for Brady and his 5th. That was predictable and sad

Yes I really think that. This was idiocy and arrogance. Not conspiracy.

It absolutely fits with the word out there about Shanahan.

Edited by GunnerBill

Yes I really think that. This was idiocy and arrogance. Not conspiracy.

So idiocy and arrogance just happened to coincide with a dramatic patriots victory, just like two years ago with Pete's play calling ? Seems fishy at best, and obviously scripted. I have patriots fans texting me "follow the script" and LOL LMAO ... Come on now

So idiocy and arrogance just happened to coincide with a dramatic patriots victory, just like two years ago with Pete's play calling ? Seems fishy at best, and obviously scripted. I have patriots fans texting me "follow the script" and LOL LMAO ... Come on now

You need to change your name....

The one two years ago was 1 boneheaded call. This was a systematic pattern of idiocy from a very arrogant man. There was no conspiracy here.

Notice New England always wants the smart players?

Smart > dumb

Matt Ryan was the league MVP?!

Lol

New England gas ruined football for me, at least for the foreseeable future.

Rogers is the best QB in the league they say. Ryan is MVP. All these amazing young stars.

Yet none of them get it done. It's Brady and New England then a bunch of guys who are all OK

Edited by TheFunPolice