Bills interested in Romo!

KGun12TD

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can use Brady (or Montana or Bradshaw) to push through any agenda regarding Super Bowl wins. Who has more Super Bowl titles Brady or the other starters in the AFC combined? See....

Sounds like the other starters in the AFC need to be better QB's to win more Super Bowls.

Sounds like the other starters in the AFC need to be better QB's to win more Super Bowls.

Ha ha, I hear you. There are 7 active QBs that have won a Super Bowl. Flacco is 32, Eli is 36, Brady is 39, Rodgers is 33, Brees is 38, Ben is almost 35 and Russell Wilson is 28. We are going to start seeing some new names on this list in the next few years.

Ha ha, I hear you. There are 7 active QBs that have won a Super Bowl. Flacco is 32, Eli is 36, Brady is 39, Rodgers is 33, Brees is 38, Ben is almost 35 and Russell Wilson is 28. We are going to start seeing some new names on this list in the next few years.

.......OR, maybe we just need to seek out really, really old guys? :)

Crazily, we could see Eli, Brady and Ben all gone in 2 seasons.

Rodgers got old fast too. It seems like last week he was 28.

Crazily, we could see Eli, Brady and Ben all gone in 2 seasons.

Rodgers got old fast too. It seems like last week he was 28.

Brees too and Rivers won't be far behind (although he hasn't won yet). In 5 years who will be the best QB in the league? Luck? Carr? Jameis? Russell Wilson? Cam? Someone else?

That's not a bad strategy Aug!! Matt Schaub is a FA and old. I will be 36 in May. I think that we should only add guys that were in HS at the same time as me. That's like 32-40.

Kirby, how's the rotator cuff? Don't fudge, the physical will give you up! You are in your prime......Will you play on the cheap?

Denver don't want him is still what I am hearing.

the supposed list of "contenders" he wants is a joke; Denver is shell of itself, KC has Alex Smith, Arizona has Palmer and he might retire but that team wasn't good last yr and Houston makes sense except Osweiler contract will kill them. We aren't the greatest team either but I hope McDermott wins him over like he did with Pegs.

The level of devotion to Tyrod by some here is mindblowing to me. Any attempt to enter into discourse about any alternative is set up on viciously.

I like Tyrod. I think he is the best QB we have had since that one good year of Bledsoe.... but come on people. He has shown nothing to suggest he should be beyond questioning.

Why do some people get so aggressively defensive at the mere thought the Bills might move on?

The level of devotion to Tyrod by some here is mindblowing to me. Any attempt to enter into discourse about any alternative is set up on viciously.

I like Tyrod. I think he is the best QB we have had since that one good year of Bledsoe.... but come on people. He has shown nothing to suggest he should be beyond questioning.

Why do some people get so aggressively defensive at the mere thought the Bills might move on?

I think Bills QB discussions are very likely to bring out many different opinions and emotions. Some very rational and some not so much.

One game is all you need here. The Miami game absolved all the embarrassments somehow.

You are misreading the situation here GunnerBill. This devotion to Taylor does not exist. It looks like it because so many have to deal with ridiculous nonsense by a few of the anti TT crowd who literally manipulate information, make up stuff, and simply state false things to do anything to get people behind the idea of cutting Taylor all together. They simply post passing yard rankings and completely ignore the production with his legs, the impact he has on the run game, and the facts that we were one of the highest scoring teams in the league with him under center. They do everything in their power to devalue any production, scoring, etc that Taylor achieved. Its these stupid posts that bring out the people defending against that non sense.

The vast majority, including myself, feel that Taylor has holes and areas he needs to improve on and I havent seen anyone speak of Taylor as if he's irreplaceable. But, we also know that our defense was a far bigger problem and that we can compete this year with even a modest improvement to the D. We also recognize that Taylor has had to deal with his best playmakers frequently being injured, terrible RT performances, 2 OC's (really 3 going back to Balt) in 2 seasons here, and dealt with a some injuries on himself. And he still has less than 2 full seasons of starts under his belt. So there is still reason to believe he can improve in some of his weaker areas moving forward as well.

With a better coaching staff suited for the personnel on the D, the return of Shaq and Rags to start the season, Dareus here the full year, and what ever additions we make in FA/Draft in the secondary...its easy to expect a reasonable improvement from the D, if not a significant one. At QB however, there is no easy path to a better option right now over TT. No one is opposed to finding one, but the reality is that they don't grow on trees and good QB's are not typically available.

You see, the biggest difference here is the anti TT crowd (which is really only the same few boasters) have made ridiculous absolute declarations about him, labeled him the biggest problem, and will change any story to serve that agenda at all times. While the rest of us look at him logically and realize we could do a LOT worse than TT, there isn't a clear better QB to replace him with, and that this draft is not an ideal year to cut a guy like TT and go all in on a questionable prospect.

Edited by Alphadawg7