War?

Tiberius

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask yourself that. I don't support this ass clown.

I see that. Your lefty handbook has you shucking and jiving.

Go silence some free speech and break a window. It'll make you feel better.

Milo is a harmless fag. Only idiots would get this riled up. He just made millions off safe spacers tears.

Angry over civilian deaths in U.S. raid, Yemen suspends permission for U.S. commando missions, via @nytimes

Add in his clumsy attempt at a "not a Muslim ban" and unwillingness to condemn Putin's latest Ukraine aggression, and "so-called president" Trump is really FUBAR as commander-in-chief.

#Trumpghazi

Angry over civilian deaths in U.S. raid, Yemen suspends permission for U.S. commando missions, via @nytimes

Add in his clumsy attempt at a "not a Muslim ban" and unwillingness to condemn Putin's latest Ukraine aggression, and "so-called president" Trump is really FUBAR as commander-in-chief.

#Trumpghazi

You should really space out your TDS, because you won't last the term at this pace

#Trumpghazi

Wow. Do you have any idea how much people pay to watch this kind of drama? Marry a Hilton and you could be the next Hilton.

#Trumpghazi

Have there been civilian deaths in the ME the past 8 years?

#Trumpghazi

You are an absolutely despicable person.

Not to defend him, but it's not uncommon for people who are completely unable to think for themselves to exclusively repeat what they're told by their superiors.

that or someone to unabashedly kool aid drunk to have denial over actual history, if not a complete lack of knowledge to it all.

But, I'm thinking pastajoe is an incarnation of Tiberius which I'm seeing is bird dog which I actually think may be dog142010382719, save for the not participating in the shoutbox