War?

Tiberius

Threatening Mexico with invasion, putting Iran "On notice." This can't end well. He has even said we might get another chance at taking Iraq's oil! Then last night he took Iran to task for taking over Iraq.

How long before we have a war?

Hey, let's elect a crazy man, what could go wrong?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Troubling? I prefer to think of it as refreshing...that a Commander in Chief would actually say what he means. He's followed through on many promises. Mexico and Mid East terror surrogates will hopefully take notice.

In case you haven't realized, the only acceptable response to gator's posts are from DC Tom's bot

Troubling? I prefer to think of it as refreshing...that a Commander in Chief would actually say what he means. He's followed through on many promises. Mexico and Mid East terror surrogates will hopefully take notice.

Ya, what could go wrong in invading another country?

In case you haven't realized, the only acceptable response to gator's posts are from DC Tom's bot

You are pretty worthless, therefore you fear me, loser.

Refreshing is an interesting way to put it... I prefer the speak softly carry a big stick approach, not the constantly run your stupid mouth approach. But that's just me

It's not running your mouth if you follow through.

And send troops to Mexico, attack Iran?

You don't think its stupid if we follow through and takes Iraq's oil? No, that is stupid. Although, I'm sure DT Tom will say its ok, because Obama filled up his gas tank last year

Refreshing is an interesting way to put it... I prefer the speak softly carry a big stick approach, not the constantly run your stupid mouth approach. But that's just me

Nobody wants war...not even Trump. But our nation needs to lead the world by example; if that means we begin in-house, so be it (reduction in federal workforce, getting rid of two regulations for every new one introduced, strong borders, etc). We can still maintain a global presence, but not in the globalized "we are all neighbors" sense like Obama.

Nobody wants war...not even Trump. But our nation needs to lead the world by example; if that means we begin in-house, so be it (reduction in federal workforce, getting rid of two regulations for every new one introduced, strong borders, etc). We can still maintain a global presence, but not in the globalized "we are all neighbors" sense like Obama.

No no no. Reset buttons. We need more reset buttons. And red lines...yeah red lines. And beer summits. And.............. :rolleyes:

No we don't. This self importance nonsense is one of the reasons we are so disliked

Good to know you think he's going to follow through on every stupid thing that comes out of his mouth. You should probably hold your breath

You lefties have gone full retard, you know that? It's like you missed the past eight years of a president talking 'stupidly' about all the things he was going to do, but never got around to doing.

Wait. Let me guess. He only didn't get to them because the GOP obstructed him, right? :lol:

No we don't. This self importance nonsense is one of the reasons we are so disliked

Oh, yeah! The need to be liked! The Sally Fields Foreign Policy Plan.

Worked like a charm the last eight years, amirite?