Atlanta Falcons offensive playbook missing for 30 mins.

Wayne Cubed

"This guy" is in the Pro Football Hall of Fame as an award winning writer. He is 78 years old.

lol....you guys...

All the more clever! Ha! But seriously, I do wonder what kind of trouble someone in that position would face. There's league stuff, but the person would not be an employee. If the team had or used it, they would face the league penalties. Is there some type of theft or corporate espionage charge? I realize this is all silly (as the league would never let it hit the light of day) , but I am curious.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Julio Jones is great.

Reporter: do you think anyone can cover you 1 on 1?

Julio : No, no I do not.

Julio was also asked about Sammy Watkins and if he had any advice for him. He said he didn't know Sammy had two surgeries but he is explosive and needs to take it slow and do what he is supposed to do. Good interview from Julio, if anyone is looking for an intimidated Falcons team they are going to be disappointed.

Julio Jones is great.

Reporter: do you think anyone can cover you 1 on 1?

Julio : No, no I do not.

Julio was also asked about Sammy Watkins and if he had any advice for him. He said he didn't know Sammy had two surgeries but he is explosive and needs to take it slow and do what he is supposed to do. Good interview from Julio, if anyone is looking for an intimidated Falcons team they are going to be disappointed.

Never expect Intimidated. Over hyped and excited yes. Intimidated No.

My God some you guys need get the tinfoil hats out. The conspiracy thing is NUTS!

Dude... If your team didn't lack credibility, this wouldn't be an issue.

Hell yeah the stinking Cheatriots are thrown off the building like the Fall guy.

Now... Your team is caved in the grave cause you didn't know how to behave

Playin' cowboy now you sleep with the slaves!

"This guy" is in the Pro Football Hall of Fame as an award winning writer. He is 78 years old.

lol....you guys...

And OJ Simpson is in NFL HOF but still went to jail - being in HOF does not mean someone is incapable of performing a crime whether it was for attention or money.

My son loves wrestling and Cena a part timer now, the main guys insay be AJ Styles, Roman Reigns, dean Ambrose are Kevin Owen probably the Big 4

I haven't followed since the 70's, but don't they use nicknames anymore like The Shiek, Bobo Brazil, Andre the Giant?

And OJ Simpson is in NFL HOF but still went to jail - being in HOF does not mean someone is incapable of performing a crime whether it was for attention or money.

Exactly man! Art Spander is just like OJ! And you were able draw that straight line where no one else has been able to yet!

I was going to compare Spander directly to Hitler (he, too, started in the Arts), but you have convinced me that OJ is the correct analogy here.