How has your life changed since we were in Super Bowl 28?

major

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Graduated grade school. High school. College. Masters. Moved 4x to three different states. Married.

Yea there's a small window of folks that were just barely forming memories during the run that are now about 30 it's insane that in midterms there could be voters that weren't alive the last playoff run.

Where to start? My kids were cute back then. Now my grandson is cute! I am far more into my college hoops team due to TV and internet access, and I need a team that wins a lot more than it loses. A lot of serious ups and downs (probably more severe than most families) but life is great! We are blessed! GO BILLS!

I heard this discussed today among some people and it made me laugh and feel sad that it's been that long. Reminder, Super Bowl 28 took place in 1994 at the Georgia Dome. How has your life changed since then?

Well, I've watched about 19 accumulated seasons of bad football , for starters .

Well, I've watched about 19 accumulated seasons of bad football , for starters .

That's a choice you make. I suffer through the same, feel the frustration, but I don't lead with that. It will be that much more glorious when we come out the other side!

I'm not playing little league baseball and listening to "here comes the hotstepper" anymore.

Get a fake ID, you could be a stud! We could watch you in the Little League World Series and cheer you on! It happens!

I was 12. Since then I frosted my tips, got my cartilage pierced and felt the tender touch of a woman. No big deal...

Late bloomer? :)

Things seemed different in "Buffalo years".

When there's nothing else to do besides bowling and skating half the year, I found that advantageous. Cold, but......warm.

Finished medical school, finished training, got married, had two kids, moved four times in the same city, took up woodworking as a hobby, travelled to Europe 5 times, buried my dad, half my hair turned grey, gained and lost 100 pounds, ran a half marathon, and drank a lot of really really good wine

Finished medical school, finished training, got married, had two kids, moved four times in the same city, took up woodworking as a hobby, travelled to Europe 5 times, buried my dad, half my hair turned grey, gained and lost 100 pounds, ran a half marathon, and drank a lot of really really good wine

Buried my dad almost exactly 2 years ago today. My mom has moved nearby into assisted living and got to see her great grandson who visited last weekend. Family. That's the magic ingredient. Happy for you and your travels. My wife is "over travelled" but has agreed to do some nice trips now, so I'm very pleased.