Game Day Thread: Inauguration

boyst

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ikr

it's been 23 hours and my black, jewish, and gay friends are all still on facebook

Or are they...

They've already started rounding up the Jews here, and executing them in the street.

On the upside, we probably won't get any other episode of "Two Broke Girls," so we have that going for us. Which is nice.

You just can't get a decent Trump tie from China anymore.

In December, then-president-elect Donald Trump got a lot of flack after a photographer and an unfortunate breeze revealed that he held his tie together with sticky tape.

New photos from Fridays inauguration reveal that the tape was not a one-time sartorial decision. The billionaire once again opted for holding his tie together with tape as he was sworn in to be president of the United States.

http://huff.to/2jLNaHz

You just can't get a decent Trump tie from China anymore.

In December, then-president-elect Donald Trump got a lot of flack after a photographer and an unfortunate breeze revealed that he held his tie together with sticky tape.

New photos from Fridays inauguration reveal that the tape was not a one-time sartorial decision. The billionaire once again opted for holding his tie together with tape as he was sworn in to be president of the United States.

http://huff.to/2jLNaHz

This has to be the single most petty and juvenile criticism of anyone, let alone Trump, and it's this very elitist mentality that explains why Trump is president and a woman who admits she hasn't had to drive herself anywhere in 20 years is unemployed, and left to spend her days with a rapist husband and a legacy that begins and ends with money-laundering corruption and her inability to stand on her own without people holding her up.

But hey..look at Trump. He uses tape on his tie! What a fool! :lol:

Just brief coverage on FoxNews of the Woman's rallies today. They're so afraid of showing any dissent against Trump given his lack of a plurality. Other networks covered Trump rallies throughout the campaign, and all of yesterday"s events. Such a sad "news" network.

ikr

it's been 23 hours and my black, jewish, and gay friends are all still on facebook

Or are they...

One of my gay friends and his husband left town. But they keep doing check ins on FB, so it'll be easy enough for the brown shirts to find them.

Just brief coverage on FoxNews of the Woman's rallies today. They're so afraid of showing any dissent against Trump given his lack of a plurality. Other networks covered Trump rallies throughout the campaign, and all of yesterday"s events. Such a sad "news" network.

They showed it though, didn't they? And people don't want to see one woman whine. Much less 250,000.

They need you down there, PastaHead. Why aren't you marching somewhere? You might meet a fat chick.

Edited by HoF Watkins

They need you down there, PastaHead. Why aren't you marching somewhere? You might meet a fat chick.

Had to work from home so I missed your significant other.

Now Trump is at CIA complaining about reported size of his crowd, says there was 1.5 million and news reported 250k. Both lies, it was reported to be around 800k. Much less than today's rally or Obama 2009, but decent for someone who couldn't even get a plurality. His ego needs constant feeding.

Edited by PastaJoe

Now Trump is at CIA complaining about reported size of his crowd, says there was 1.5 million and news reported 250k. Both lies, it was reported to be around 800k. Much less than today's rally or Obama 2009, but decent for someone who couldn't even get a plurality. His ego needs constant feeding.

Work. That's where most Trump supporters were during the Inauguration, instead of flying in from the heartland, to a Capital filled with protesters threatening to attack them. "Yeah, bring the family! There'll be cars on fire, balloons of urine, and random acts of violence for everyone!" I'm surprised he had as many people as he did (which was plenty).

Again, virtually all the violence since the very beginning of this Trump campaign, has come from his opponents. Am I wrong? Is that a false statement?

Edited by HoF Watkins

Wait Pasta, is this you?

https://twitter.com/BakedNorwegian/status/822894113473392641