Full rebuild Coming

MAJBobby

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about full rebuild as it is that they are going instill their "core" values into the players and those who don't go along will be gone so there could be some players out.

I don't know if I can whip myself into enough of a panic with this take - I'm going to go re-read the OPs post, then hit the Preemptive Panic Button!

Based off listening to Whaley earlier.

They Bills are going to blow this up and build from ground up.

So who can you move that is older (wont be prime after rebuild)?

Shady

Kyle??

Hughes

Pure interpretive conjecture by Schopp and the Bulldog based on a few things that Whaley said in the Chris Brown 1-on-1 interview.

When will people ever get that blowing it up in the NFL isn't as easy as the NHL. Nobody is going to take big contracts off your hands for top draft picks like they do in the NHL. Most NFL teams already have their own cap issues. Please just stop it, and don't give me Cleveland as a example.

I agree that his tone has changed as I'm sure going over all the tape and discussions with Pegs and McD has changed their perspective on the team. I just don't see a Sabre like sell off from the Bills.

But i also dont think you see a Sabre Selloff anywhere in football.

However more i looked at Dareus Contract. It is tradable for the team picking it up. But thats another if this is a rebuild do you take the cap space you have and eat the Dareus contract and move on.

Pure interpretive conjecture by Schopp and the Bulldog based on a few things that Whaley said in the Chris Brown 1-on-1 interview.

Again have not listened to one bit of Schopp and Bulldog just hearing the tone change from Whaley and decided to make a rebuild thread for people to discuss this offseason.

Think the easiest way to know that we are in rebuild mold is if Shady is moved

When will people ever get that blowing it up in the NFL isn't as easy as the NHL. Nobody is going to take big contracts off your hands for top draft picks like they do in the NHL. Most NFL teams already have their own cap issues. Please just stop it, and don't give me Cleveland as a example.

Alot of out High Priced contracts are actually very tradable though because we eat all the guaranteed money

Watkins. With no qb he provides us little value and he aint resigning here. Let him go elsewhere and get a 2nd or 3rd rounder which whaley can waste on a backup tackle (ala the marshawn trade)

He is a tough one for me because he is young. Bills will control him for at Min 2 years likey three.

Now if the Rookie develops ala Carr, I do think Watkins re-signs here

That is a legitimate example, why not them?

However more i looked at Dareus Contract. It is tradable for the team picking it up. But thats another if this is a rebuild do you take the cap space you have and eat the Dareus contract and move on.

What do you want in return for Cleveland

Again have not listened to one bit of Schopp and Bulldog just hearing the tone change from Whaley and decided to make a rebuild thread for people to discuss this offseason.

Think the easiest way to know that we are in rebuild mold is if Shady is moved

Of course, but I wouldn't bet on any of this happening.