The Trump Economy

GG

40 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yes it is the art of the deal.  Negotiation is part of deals and it's an art and I think he's pretty good at it.  How could I reference the book if I've not read it?   

Tard??  WTF??  Are you 12??

Why quote it then?  Because your tried to make it look like you had read it. Fake news! 

Tard! 

Go cook me some fries! 

Edited by Q-baby!

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Why quote it then?  Because your tried to make it look like you had read it. Fake news! 

Tard! 

Go cook me some fries! 

I quoted the book??  Please point out where I quoted the book.  

Just now, Chef Jim said:

I quoted the book??  Please point out where I quoted the book.  

You put the book title in quotations. What else could that mean? 

“Chef” 

I really meant short order cook. 

5 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

You put the book title in quotations. What else could that mean? 

“Chef” 

I really meant short order cook. 

Quoting a book is actually quoting lines from the book.  So again please show me where I quoted the book.  

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Quoting a book is actually quoting lines from the book.  So again please show me where I quoted the book.  

Whatever douche. You quoted the actual book. Nice try liar. You actually quoted a Trump book to sound smart. ???????

Why does “Moby-dick” come to mind? ?

Edited by Q-baby!

I've never understood why people get so mad on a message board.   It's pretty sad and pathetic when you can't even have a civil conversation.  You might want to look at getting some help for that.  Good luck.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I've never understood why people get so mad on a message board.   It's pretty sad and pathetic when you can't even have a civil conversation.  You might want to look at getting some help for that.  Good luck.  

Ha ha! You think I am mad? I am laughing my ass of at you. Far from mad kitchen boy!  

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

And now for something completely different.......

1EB5AC33-ADC2-491C-A5F6-DDFBD9213000.thumb.jpeg.f69438a470409070391bcc2ad87f4a5b.jpeg

I saw Gator on the freeway today

And now to distract from the fact that he’s a liar! He will make up another lie!!! ???????

Wait a minute!!!! Is chef Jim actually Trump?  Or did he just learn from him? 

Edited by Q-baby!

13 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

And now for something completely different.......

1EB5AC33-ADC2-491C-A5F6-DDFBD9213000.thumb.jpeg.f69438a470409070391bcc2ad87f4a5b.jpeg

I saw Gator on the freeway today

Ironically enough, it wasn't his car.  He was just detailing it for someone.

19 hours ago, TPS said:

Normally the YC inverts as the FED continues to raise short term rates. That's not the case this time.  Currently, the long term yield is coming down on the fear of a slowdown due to Trump's tariffs, and there are a lot of data signals to support the slowdown.  It will be interesting to see what Trump and China do..?  Trump has to resolve this before it pushes the US into a recession.  China would be wise to push Trump on this, as he will be forced to back down before 2020 heats up....  

Also, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if the FED cut its target rate at the June meeting, but the board will probably be split, and I'm not sure there are enough doves currently to make it happen.  

Powell Signals Openness to Cut If Needed Over Trade Tensions

Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell signaled an openness to cut interest rates if necessary, pledging to keep a close watch on fallout from a deepening set of disputes between the U.S. and its largest trading partners.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2

Lol, looks like Trump incompetence is finally moving Republicans to stand up to the idiot. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/04/trump-mexico-tariffs-senate-1353180

Summing up the mood of the lunch, Sen. James Lankford (R-Okla.) said, according to sources familiar with the matter: The administration "is trying to use tariffs to solve every problem but HIV and climate change.”

After all, this would be a huge tax increase on Americans. 

And who will will pay for it? Mexico!