The Trump Economy

GG

Trump has inherited a nice situation from Obama

You're right, but probably don't know why. Obama did so poorly in his 8 years that it's not going to take much to look a lot better. Trump will be revered as a great president if he just does a good job.

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your position is that we shouldn't protect this President the same as we have protected Prior presidents?

This is the first time I can remember where the First Lady declined to live with her husband.

They have free housing available. It's in Washington. It's white.

Edited by Spurna

This is the first time I can remember where the First Lady declined to live with her husband.

She's not declining to live with her husband, but staying in NY to finish out her son's school year.

The Trump administration released a blueprint budget that would eliminate funding for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program, which provides partial funding for local Meals on Wheels groups.

The national Meals on Wheels office receives the bulk of its funding from sources other than the CDBG.

Conclusion.....................this is the "they're trying to kill Big Bird" strategy.......that liberals love.

Every recent President with a private residence has had that residence not only protected at tax payer expense, but modified such that it has the capacity for all Presidential duties to be administered from.

So again, your position is that we shouldn't protect this President the same as we have protected prior Presidents?

Pick one residence for the taxpayers to pay to protect. Trump Tower or Mar-a-lago. Then he should pay for any additional.

That's not what was done for President Obama. Why should President Trump not be extended the same protections that his predecessor was, and still is, even though he is no longer in office?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

She's not declining to live with her husband, but staying in NY to finish out her son's school year.

Sure she is

That's not what was done for President Obama. Why should President Trump not be extended the same protections that his predecessor was, and still is, even though he is no longer in office?

Ask the airport next to Mar-a-Lago that's suing Trump for forcing them to shut down once a week, costing them millions of dollars

The Trump administration released a blueprint budget that would eliminate funding for the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program, which provides partial funding for local [/size]Meals on Wheels groups.[/size]

The national [/size]Meals on Wheels office receives the bulk of its funding from sources other than the CDBG.[/size]

Conclusion.....................this is the "they're trying to kill Big Bird" strategy.......that liberals love.[/size]

It will still hurt the program and many others that help the elderly, but hey, the super wealthy are struggling, too! They need those tax cuts.

Also, since Mexico isn't paying for the stupid wall, we have to!

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-border-wall-budget-236107

Probably won't see Tasker saying theft paid for this wall. This will be good taxation :)

Sure she is

Ask the airport next to Mar-a-Lago that's suing Trump for forcing them to shut down once a week, costing them millions of dollars

I guess you aren't capable of understanding the difference between finishing out the school year and "declining to live with her husband". Too bad. For you.

What is the name of said airport?

Funny thing about leftists? You spend most of your time time politically yelling "The status quo is bad!" and "The status quo isn't working!"

The when someone on the right does something against the status quo, you're all like "He's a crazy bastard! Doesn't he know that's not how things work??!"

If you guys could just come up with original thoughts, you'd be able to contribute so much more to society.

Alas, I don't know if the world needs intellectual ditch diggers, but, y'know, keep up the good work, I guess! :thumbsup:

Edited by LABillzFan

Funny thing about leftists? You spend most of your time time politically yelling "The status quo is bad!" and "The status quo isn't working!"

The when someone on the right does something against the status quo, you're all like "He's a crazy bastard! Doesn't he know that's not how things work??!"

If you guys could just come up with original thoughts, you'd be able to contribute so much more to society.

Alas, I don't know if the world needs intellectual ditch diggers, but, y'know, keep up the good work, I guess! :thumbsup:

Nothing says "changing the status quo" in Washington like a billionaire spending more money on himself

You're very dumb