Chad Kelly: Best place to get drafted? Fox Sports says...

Go back 2016 draft, Dak Prescot was downgraded on many draft boards for off field issues. Drafted 4th round because of his reputation..Today he is face of Dallas Cowboys. Guys grow up. Question is does Chad Kelly have talent. Is he intelligent and learn NFL offense. Is he ACCURATE and can he lead. I know he has injury issue but guess what so did is uncle coming out of college. I am not saying Bills draft Kelly because he is a Kelly..but if he has the talent and other qualities ...The Cowboys took a risk and guess what..

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go back 2016 draft, Dak Prescot was downgraded on many draft boards for off field issues. Drafted 4th round because of his reputation..Today he is face of Dallas Cowboys. Guys grow up. Question is does Chad Kelly have talent. Is he intelligent and learn NFL offense. Is he ACCURATE and can he lead. I know he has injury issue but guess what so did is uncle coming out of college. I am not saying Bills draft Kelly because he is a Kelly..but if he has the talent and other qualities ...The Cowboys took a risk and guess what..

Not even a close comparison. Dak has character. Chad is a character.

a dialect?? as far as your imitation of a caller to WGR? Curious.. enlighten me.. what dialect is that ?

I'm not sure I can only hear what they sound like on the radio. I don't know what they look like or where they are from so it's hard to determine if they are from an "acceptable" background.

Dak was considered a high character guy that screwed up once. That is not of "we are willing to give a guy a second chance." How many incidents are we aware of with Chad? It's more than 1.

Dak ultimately had high character. He texts his mom who died from cancer before every game and his number 4 on his jersey is for her birthday.

He is a workaholic. The DUI incident was unfortunate but the Cowboys and other teams felt quite comfortable taking him.

Prescott arrives at The Star by 6 a.m. most days. He'll leave the complex in the late afternoon or early evening, grab a bite to eat and spend several more hours studying. He likes to take a break for an hour or two before going to bed around 11 or midnight.

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2016/09/10/ready-moment-dak-prescotts-work-ethic-earnedveterans-respect-prepared-cowboys-spotlight

I'm not sure I can only hear what they sound like on the radio. I don't know what they look like or where they are from so it's hard to determine if they are from an "acceptable" background.

Dak was considered a high character guy that screwed up once. That is not of "we are willing to give a guy a second chance." How many incidents are we aware of with Chad? It's more than 1.

Off the top of my head:

Dismissed from Clemson for bad conduct.

Bar fight in which he fought with bouncers.

Also fought with police.

Also threatened to come back with a gun.

Ran onto the field of a high school game and got into a brawl.

He's a scum bag. Affluenza QB.

Off the top of my head:

Dismissed from Clemson for bad conduct.

Bar fight in which he fought with bouncers.

Also fought with police.

Also threatened to come back with a gun.

Ran onto the field of a high school game and got into a brawl.

He's a scum bag. Affluenza QB.

Don't forget the pictures of him rolling blunts after he got hurt. Edited by Kirby Jackson

Don't forget the pictures of him rolling blunts after he got hurt.

Okay, so one thing makes him cool. What's your point?

Kidding.

I don't like this comparison as much as I feel CK plays like a poor man's Jay Cutler. Great arm, can make all the throws, but terrible decision making. Tries to force the ball frequently resulting in too many turnovers. I actually think CK is a more polished NFL QB prospect than Manziel ever was. But that's not saying much.

Substitute the cigarette for an AK47 and you might have something.

Okay, so one thing makes him cool. What's your point?

Kidding.

Ha ha

Trying to paint the picture that he will mature is tough because he's shown no signs of it. Maybe he will become an upstanding guy as he gets older. Maybe Grayson Allen will stop cheap shotting people? Maybe Josh Gordon will stop smoking weed? Maybe Greg Hardy will turn his life around? All of these things are possible but you are what your record says you are at a certain point.