Source: A Lynn to become OC for Rams (update - not so fast)

YoloinOhio

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LaConforta is too busy with his left wing political tweets to worry about his real job.

I do not want to get political, but I believe that is one reason why LaCanfora (and some others) went after Rex so hard and made it so personal.

Of course, there are others whose negative views of him had nothing to do with politics.

Just my two cents.

I do not want to get political, but I believe that is one reason why LaCanfora (and some others) went after Rex so hard and made it so personal.

Of course, there are others whose negative views of him had nothing to do with politics.

Just my two cents.

......... you need to let Rex go.

@turfshowtimes

Sources say Lynn is tabbed as OC, team working on Wade as DC.

Wades the man. That team will be improved, they better add at least two new O lineman

Tyrod following Lynn I could see. TT and Gurley tearing up the turf.

Nope, need beef up line and get goff moving

Excellent news! I have Todd Gurley in my keeper league.

Good luck. Hope this fixes it. He's been brutal

I think the world of Wade. That is a great get for the Rams (if true) - both for their defense and how he will play out there.

Wades the man. That team will be improved, they better add at least two new O lineman

Edited by Peter

Bro are you legitimately suggesting they will get rid of the #1 pick from LAST year's draft this year? I find that highly unlikely no matter who drafted him

Serious question:

I did not see him play enough to have a conviction about the guy - how did Goff look in the games he played? Does he have the potential to be elite?

The Rams just traded up for a #1 pick on this kid called Goff. As the #1 pick the job will be his to lose. Tyrod's first choice will not be a team where he's booked as the backup.

Tyrod's best situation to start is in Buffalo. The question is what does Whaley think of him? And the next question if the GM is willing to keep him is to what extent does his contract have to be re-worked?

When Tyrod first signed with Buffalo he did so because it gave him the best chance to start. He took the offer to play in western NY despite being offered more money from Denver.

I'm sure TT has some negative feelings from the way the season concluded. But as it turned out it worked to his benefit in that he didn't have to play with an injury and risk making it worse. And it also demonstrated to the organization that as it stands TT is our best option for now.

Serious question:

I did not see him play enough to have a conviction about the guy - how did Goff look in the games he played? Does he have the potential to be elite?

He looked like a rookie. He wasn't scary bad all the time but he had his peaks and troughs. I thought Wentz looked better on the whole, and Goff not being ready for week 1 scared me. Gurley was bottled up all year and Goff never really got a chance to get comfortable easy PA passes and the like too often.

Doesn't look like a total bust, is my final grade. With a young QB, that's standard.