" I " am Legend

Gary M

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched that as it happened. I don't often agree with Biden politically, but I always liked him. I thought the event was rather moving - he clearly had no idea he was going receive it.

and likely forgot he got it two minutes later.

Edited by Gary M

On Wednesday morning, when the president-elect once again faced hundreds of reporters from around the globe gathered in his lobby -- this time for his first press conference in seven months — Trump filled the room with paid staffers who clapped and cheered as he blasted members of the media as purveyors of “fake news.”

It was Trump’s method of battling back an extraordinary report that U.S. intelligence officials have presented both Trump and President Barack Obama with unverified allegations that Russia has compromising information about the incoming 45th president, including about a reported salacious encounter in a Moscow hotel room.

"We have a movement," he said. "It’s a movement like the world has never seen before."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/trump-press-conference-paid-staffers-media-233496?lo=ap_a1

I don't mind admitting, one upside to Trump is watching people like yourself go full-goose-bozo batschitt crazy over every little thing. It's some of the best entertainment around. If only Trump erected giant styrofoam Greek columns behind his speech. :lol:

I don't mind admitting, one upside to Trump is watching people like yourself go full-goose-bozo batschitt crazy over every little thing. It's some of the best entertainment around. If only Trump erected giant styrofoam Greek columns behind his speech. :lol:

Then you are delusional. But I already knew that B-)

Or gave it from a giant platform shaped liked the US. :lol:

Pre-election I was fairly ambivalent about who won. Post election I'm elated watching these hateful, angry lunatics lose their minds. People like that deserve to lose.

It also makes me happy we won't have a far left USSC or racist activists running the Justice Department.

Nor should he have, since he himself knew he didn't deserve it.

:lol:

and likely forgot he got it two minutes later.

Sorry guys, I'm not a fan of his politics but I've always thought that despite his partisan affiliation, I believe Biden to be sincere in his love of country and his desire to serve. The man is a gaff factory to be sure, but I give him credit for continuing his public service despite the devastating losses he's suffered over the years. I was glad to see him receive that medal, and aside from being thankful that he didn't move on to become our president, I wish him all the best, and believe he deserves acknowledgement for his service to the nation.

Polls don't matter. Pundits and Obama himself have stated several times over the past couple weeks that Obama has improved race relations, therefore this poll is not true.

the strangest poll was Politico having Trump beat Obama as of Jan 2017. The same polls had Hillary crushing Trump.

In the end, only Ann Coulter and Michael Moore were right. They said trump would win